Non Neymar

So this is actually happening now - the world has gone mad.

Every striker's price has just gone up exponentially too.

:yikes:

May not be joining PSG... He's flying to London...

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre (13:54)

Plane redirected to Bournemouth International Airport I heard, EH seen leaving DC and heading out towards the spur road..............

...transfer fees are inflating faster than anything else in this world....there will be a huge bubble burst when it becomes unsustainable...

222M euros.

That's 17 million bottles of my favourite chablis.

And as the chateau produces only 70,000 bottles a year, that would take nearly 243 years to produce.

AlGard - 2/8/2017 14:37

222M euros.

And as the chateau produces only 70,000 bottles a year, that would take nearly 243 years to produce.

...and just under two weeks to drink.

:drunk:

SlowDownDerek - 2/8/2017 16:21

AlGard - 2/8/2017 14:37

222M euros.

...and just under two weeks to drink.

:drunk:

Would give it a damn good go, especially with the Jock Navy arriving at ours tomorrow.

Pity the Solent Forum isn't happening. I could have worked out how many cups of tea this is.

northstandmark - 2/8/2017 18:55

5 year deal at over 500k per week currently being reported by Sky.

After tax as well.

...not a move motivated by money though.

Garbo - 2/8/2017 14:30

...transfer fees are inflating faster than anything else in this world....there will be a huge bubble burst when it becomes unsustainable...

Weren;'t people saying the same when Shearer moved to Blackburn?

...probably but lets be honest at this rate we will be paying 100 million for someone we would have paid 10 million for a few years ago?...if admission prices had to keep up with transfer inflation then it would cost around 180 quid per match now!

redharry - 3/8/2017 11:48

bit of a hitch apparently.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/40776521

Whats up Manuel??

He from Barcelona.

Don't like a bit of their own medicine, Real and Barca can buy who they like, hang the cost (The government will bail them out) but another upstart with plenty of cash can't have him.

;