Non- Offer to Season Ticket holders ..... Sandbanks Brewery

docmandu

Star Player
Hi all

As well as being lifelong Cherries supporter and doc I am also Non-Exec Director of the aforementioned brewery.

We took over when the Bournemouth Brewing Company went bust and although retaining the Sandbanks Bitter and using it as our brewery name, all else changed and have now had a license to brew for about 18 months .... hopefully you've seen our three big hitters on sale in the local pubs, clubs and restaurants.

We have Sandbanks bitter (a lovely caramel / malty session ale ABV 3.9%from Aurora and Cascade hops), Wayward Sons IPA (lovely ABV 5% beer with Cascade, Chinook, Equinot and Comet) and our latest Back in Black coffee stout (EKG and First Gold ABV 5%).

I have just managed to get permission from our CEO to offer season ticket holders 10% off our Tap Room prices where we brew on the Nuffield Industrial Estate (address in the link).
So come and present your season ticket and enjoy our quality beers at £2.70 a pint.

We usually have about 6 ales on sale in the tap room along with the option to "take away" draught beer, order carry away larger containers (prior notice) and purchase bottles.

If ever need beer for parties / get togethers PM me and I'll do my best to sort it (firkins, pins or smaller sizes cases of the beer in bottles and still at 10% off )

Great beers to either celebrate a victory or soften the blow of a capitulation.

The opening hours are on the website.

Cheers Doc

PS please drink responsibly ..... most of the time.

www.sandbanksbrewery.net

Last edited:
Ever thought about offering your wares to the club as either guest barrels at certain games or as a permanent thing?

Also there was a craft beer pop up festival in the old echo office in Bournemouth last week,i thought your beers may have been on offer.

Which pubs are your beers on sale ?

Ever thought about offering your wares to the club as either guest barrels at certain games or as a permanent thing?

Also there was a craft beer pop up festival in the old echo office in Bournemouth last week,i thought your beers may have been on offer.

Yes please can we have an alternative to Heineken and fosters, why do we have such carp beers! And dont get me started on the food

sounds great, but I'm still (self)barred from that venue after the 'swindon stripper' saga.... :oops:

:cheers:

I’ve often wondered why the club can’t even get a local ale at DC... No one in their right mind drinks John Smiths...

It is not a lager alternative!!!!!!

Hi all

I have just managed to get permission from our CEO to offer season ticket holders 10% off our Tap Room prices where we brew on the Nuffield Industrial Estate (address in the link).
So come and present your season ticket and enjoy our quality beers at £2.70 a pint.

Great for those season ticket holders then.

I will just continue to dump my rubbish in the recycling centre next door and get my beer elsewhere, he said feeling bitter.

I will just continue to dump my rubbish in the recycling centre next door and get my beer elsewhere, he said feeling bitter.

If you took the time to upcycle your rubbish and sell it on Ebay rather than burdening the Borough of Poole with it you could afford the beer without the discount.

But then again, you wouldn't be next door to the brewery.

Sorry, I'm not sure I've thought this one through that well.

wibble.....................................................

I’ll see if I can sway it to allow people with a recent home / away ticket stub to get the discount .... something along the lines of within 4-6 weeks. Leave it with me!

I’ve often wondered why the club can’t even get a local ale at DC... No one in their right mind drinks John Smiths...

It is not a lager alternative!!!!!!
We’ll be writing to the club very shortly but they’ve probably got a very tasty cheap deal on the JS. They’re probably “tied in” to it as part of a Heineken contract.

Jenkins and Sons, Penn Central Ashley Cross, frequently in The Blue Boar, Bermuda Triangle frequently, The Queens Head... Ringwood Way, The Coventry Arms, The Taphouse Wimborne, The Hop Inn .... Bournemouth centre.
Let me know where you live and I’ll reply with our nearest pub.

Jenkins and Sons, Penn Central Ashley Cross, frequently in The Blue Boar, Bermuda Triangle frequently, The Queens Head... Ringwood Way, The Coventry Arms, The Taphouse Wimborne, The Hop Inn .... Bournemouth centre.
Let me know where you live and I’ll reply with our nearest pub.

I live in Parkstone so Penn Central and Jenkins are probably my nearest ones .
I might come and check the brewery out anyway

Hi all

As well as being lifelong Cherries supporter and doc I am also Non-Exec Director of the aforementioned brewery.

We took over when the Bournemouth Brewing Company went bust and although retaining the Sandbanks Bitter and using it as our brewery name, all else changed and have now had a license to brew for about 18 months .... hopefully you've seen our three big hitters on sale in the local pubs, clubs and restaurants.

We have Sandbanks bitter (a lovely caramel / malty session ale ABV 3.9%from Aurora and Cascade hops), Wayward Sons IPA (lovely ABV 5% beer with Cascade, Chinook, Equinot and Comet) and our latest Back in Black coffee stout (EKG and First Gold ABV 5%).

We usually have about 6 ales on sale in the tap room along with the option to "take away" draught beer, order carry away larger containers (prior notice) and purchase bottles.

If ever need beer for parties / get togethers PM me and I'll do my best to sort it (firkins, pins or smaller sizes and still at 10% off )

Great beers to either celebrate a victory or soften the blow of a capitulation.

The opening hours are on the website.

Cheers Doc

PS please drink responsibly ..... most of the time.

sandbanksbrewery.net
The mrs has me doing a few runs to the tip on Wednesday, might pop in and have a nose!

The mrs has me doing a few runs to the tip on Wednesday, might pop in and have a nose!
Hi mate

Opening hours for Taproom thu / fri / sat ..... 8/9/7 pm respectively...... check website for opening hours when we’re brewing to pick up “take away” and bottle packs .

I’ll see if I can sway it to allow people with a recent home / away ticket stub to get the discount .... something along the lines of within 4-6 weeks. Leave it with me!
I suspect Erik flying in as he does from Scandinavia for every away games has as good a shout as anyone for a 'non-ST' discount

I live in Parkstone so Penn Central and Jenkins are probably my nearest ones .
I might come and check the brewery out anyway
Jenkins would be your best bet as one ale pump is always ours .... this alternates between the IPA and the bitter one after another.

Forward to the tavern casketeers.
Who are they Rob?

On another note if anyone would like to "take over" the tap room we can arrange for you and your friends / work colleagues / family to have the entire run of the place.
I've done this a couple of times to allow Poole hospital theatre staff to let their hair down and it was great fun.

We can organize amps if needed (three of my Consultant colleagues are excellent musicians) for live music, along with hog roast and burgers .....last time the burger man did excellent venison (sorry Bambi), black pudding and haggis burgers.

Or maybe we should have a Forum meeting there one night .....

Last edited:
We’ll be writing to the club very shortly but they’ve probably got a very tasty cheap deal on the JS. They’re probably “tied in” to it as part of a Heineken contract.

As someone who likes to actually enjoy a drink I've enquired and heard something along these lines.

;