Non - old grounds

I visited about 75 to 80 of the old grounds, which included 4 or 5 in Scotland. A few are still around.

For me there were 4 for 5 that stand out in the memory.
Fratton Park
Vetch Field
Upton Park
Dunfermline and;
Far and away the best of the lot...hate to say it but..The Dell !
The steep sided stands and 'boxes/pens looking down on the goal ... think it was Milton end? Great ground for neutrals..high ratio of high scoring matches, well above the national average probably due to the closed in atmosphere and one of the league's smallest pitches. I saw B.Clough score a hat trick for Sunderland in about 20 minutes shortly before his broken leg game. In another game Dawson of Preston 3 goals in a 5-4 win for Soton.
Of course things had to change after Bradford / HillsBoro and for Disabled facility...but it's still a bit sad to see all the Plastic!

I’ve seen us play Bristol Rovers and Brighton at three different stadiums..

Are they the only two clubs where this is the case?

Spurs next I guess...(in 2022 at this rate!)

Used go to the Victoria Ground in Stoke I note the mid 70’s when’s I was a student there. DIdn’t dare going in the home end with my southern accent, but had some great times watching Dennis Smith and Jimmy Greenhoff.

I remember Barrow back around 1970. Three steps up from the terrace into the 'grandstand' with it's wooden benches. Terry Gulliver and Ray Bumstead, who weren't playing, gave me two tickets to the benches, oh luxury! Also Barnsley where the home fans changed ends at half time just walking around through the other side stand.

Yeah - Elm Park, Reading, what a dump! And what a transformation when Reading FC built the new ground - and brought in a new generation of fans.

I like DC but we’d do well to follow Reading , Brighton and Co - and get the stadium BUILT!!

I’ve seen us play Bristol Rovers and Brighton at three different stadiums..

Are they the only two clubs where this is the case?

Spurs next I guess...(in 2022 at this rate!)
Don't forget, Brighton played at Gillingham for a while.
Coventry also played at 3 grounds

;