Non - Pandemic

Quite clearly the vaccine saved countless lives. The key benefit was in reducing severity of the disease. That same and other Telegraph articles today confirm it with the statistics. There was one group of low risk and low exposure under 30's that ended up with a slightly higher risk from taking the vaccine than not. That is why it was withdrawn for the younger age groups.
No vaccine is ever 100% safe. The blood clotting risk from women taking the pill is I am told reported as higher than blood clotting from the AZ vaccine.
Ultimately the AZ vaccine was not as effective as the Pfizer and Moderna versions but they were not available at that time, certainly not in the quantity needed. The main criticism of the AZ rollout is that there was no need to give it to young, fit and healthy people.
There were many elements of the COVID policy that I disagreed with, particularly the lockdowns and the crazy rules that changed every week for no reason or benefit, but the vaccination programme was generally a big success imo. I had the AZ vaccine and am glad I did.

Last edited:
I'm f√cking well still here...bona fide 'boomer' ...had all the prescribed vaccines..several different types....some unpleasant side effects..even got the actual Chinese Flu, for that's what it was Batman..twice...but ...but ...much reduced in its flavour due to said vaccines I presume...so...so....in that vein ( no pun intended)...it seems somebody got something right...my mother survived 3 months of Covid .. (she was vacced) at 97 in Alderney West Isolation hospital...but later died of the original reason she was taken in Bournemouth Hospital..heart defect...when she caught the damn thing .
There is no exact science about COVID...other than what the Chinese might know.
Whichever set of Politicians were in Government at the time...would have got some things wrong..some things right..that's the nature of them ...part good...part useless.
WE the public .. are either survivors. .or we are not....we all have varying chemical make - up and varying vulnerable medical categories.

Whatever conclusions there are from this expensive lengthy enquiry...they will be essentially 'political'.. not so much Medical.
Careers made or broken...that's where the 'care' is as far as they are concerned. General Election.

Vaccinated or Not ?...your f√cking choice at the end of the day. ..YOU are your own politician on that mofo . Popeye.

I'm f√cking well still here...bona fide 'boomer' ...had all the prescribed vaccines..several different types....some unpleasant side effects..even got the actual Chinese Flu, for that's what it was Batman..twice...but ...but ...much reduced in its flavour due to said vaccines I presume...so...so....in that vein ( no pun intended)...it seems somebody got something right...my mother survived 3 months of Covid .. (she was vacced) at 97 in Alderney West Isolation hospital...but later died of the original reason she was taken in Bournemouth Hospital..heart defect...when she caught the damn thing .
There is no exact science about COVID...other than what the Chinese might know.
Whichever set of Politicians were in Government at the time...would have got some things wrong..some things right..that's the nature of them ...part good...part useless.
WE the public .. are either survivors. .or we are not....we all have varying chemical make - up and varying vulnerable medical categories.

Whatever conclusions there are from this expensive lengthy enquiry...they will be essentially 'political'.. not so much Medical.
Careers made or broken...that's where the 'care' is as far as they are concerned. General Election.

Vaccinated or Not ?...your f√cking choice at the end of the day. ..YOU are your own politician on that mofo . Popeye.
If ‘Batman‘ wasn’t one of your favourite jibes I would have found it quite funny in the context of your post. But I suspect you were been ironic without knowing it.

If ‘Batman‘ wasn’t one of your favourite jibes I would have found it quite funny in the context of your post. But I suspect you were been ironic without knowing it.
That's correct of you...you normally are...it was pure accidental....I often slip Batman and Popeye into threads as routine. Christ knows why...no rhyme or reason.

The post was 100% serious though...and myself and wife are so lucky to still be around.

Didn't the AZ jab work on a different principle?

Sort of the opposite actually, AZ was an inert version of the virus whereas the Pfizer was using RNA technology which my layman's understanding is it's a proto-virus containing a subset of the DNA that triggers the immune response.

Of course everyone who had the jab got covid.
That's how vaccines work.
Worked too bloody well for me last weekend, I lost two days and my back and chest still feel like I've been kicked by a horse. GP says it's probably a side effect., but nothing to worry about!

It seems that every COVID top up I have, the reaction is worse.

There'll come a point where I give up on it.

Well that's no surprise is it.

The mass sheep populous lined up to get it like lemmings jumping off a cliff.

Why did they get it?

Because they were told to get it. It was a vaccination.

90 per cent of people who got the 'vaccination' went on to get Covid.

The other 10 per cent got seriously ill from the vaccine.

Getting lined up and 'innoculated' with an experimental concoction of ineffective pathogens without any medical efficacy whatsoever, goes to show that most people are sheep, and will do what they are told to do.

Fcking sad if you ask me.

Do you wear a tinfoil hat and worry about The Lizard People?

Worked too bloody well for me last weekend, I lost two days and my back and chest still feel like I've been kicked by a horse. GP says it's probably a side effect., but nothing to worry about!

It seems that every COVID top up I have, the reaction is worse.

There'll come a point where I give up on it.
Each one I’ve had so far has given me little or no side effects. Although I’ve noticed a few magnets following me…

Do you wear a tinfoil hat and worry about The Lizard People?
You have been complaining about a bad reaction on here, not me.

And you attributed it to the Covid vaccine.

The words came straight from your own mouth.

But yet, like a sheep you line up for the sheep dip.

Then complain about it.

I never got vaccinated, so can't complain about a bad reaction.

Lizard hat, or stupid tw@t?

You're the only one complaining about a reaction to the vaccine that you didnt need to get, but chose to.....you absolute genius.

You have been complaining about a bad reaction on here, not me.

And you attributed it to the Covid vaccine.

The words came straight from your own mouth.

But yet, like a sheep you line up for the sheep dip.

Then complain about it.

I never got vaccinated, so can't complain about a bad reaction.

You're the only one complaining about a reaction to the vaccine that you didnt need to get, but chose to.....you absolute genius.
Lol

Oh sorry it was Rob who was whinging about an adverse reaction.

But a similar naysayer, with a similar username.
Perhaps you should read back the posts before going off on one and coming up with some theory.

Ken had issues, I didn’t. Apparently having a reaction is proof you shouldn’t have had it.

Let's ignore all the people who are not sheep at all but made an informed decision to take a vaccine.

Because no disease is ever eliminated or controlled by a vaccine is it?

Well, except, polio, tetanus, chickenpox, diphtheria, whooping cough, mumps, measles, rubella, etc. etc.

Diseases and viruses that hardly anyone even thinks about nowadays yet killed, maimed and disfigured hundreds of millions.

Let's thank this Dorset bloke:

Jesty.jpg

Seems to be a great reason not to get it.

There would be no adverse reaction to a vaccine if he didn't get it in the first place.

Waits for the........'but he probably would have died if he didn't' argument.

Let's ignore all the people who are not sheep at all but made an informed decision to take a vaccine.

Because no disease is ever eliminated or controlled by a vaccine is it?

Well, except, polio, tetanus, chickenpox, diphtheria, whooping cough, mumps, measles, rubella, etc. etc.

There you go, fundamental proof!

What was 'informed' about it Erik?

The only reason the sheeples got it is because they were told it was safe, and they believed Big Pharma, and the government.

What exactly is 'informed' about that.

More confirmed than informed.

You're conversing with somebody who contracted COVID early on and still has long COVID years later.
I kind of miss my sense of smell , balance and undamaged hearing, so I'm not keen wandering around unvaccinated.

I'm no sheep, I just weigh up the pros and cons, and as I wrote previously, I'm concerned about side effects, but I'm not keen on dying.

I'm sure we're only a few posts away from you telling us that The Lizard People have grossly exaggerated the death rates.

;