Non - Premier League Money

"Nobody in the US or Asia was wrenching themselves out of bed early or staying up late to watch bloody Bournemouth. Unfortunately for the big six, Bournemouth disagreed."

Love it

The thing that the 'big six', or rather their owners, fail to appreciate when they talk about a european super league is that the majority of football fans in the uk don't even give two hoots about the champions league.

I agree Dart, but at the same time many football fans thirty years back didn't give two hoots about the first division either, but if you stick enough games on the telly/stream then folk will watch

edit: though hopefully if it happened it would devalue the Premier League enough that those same people might turn up at their local sides to actually watch a game instead

I think the biggest viewing appeal internationaly is the competitiveness of the Premier League. There are no easy games which keeps the viewer interested as upsets are not uncommon. This is not the case with some other leagues.
An equal spread of revenues helps keep the league equal which in turn keeps it competitive, which keeps it interesting.
Too much of a split in revenues would probably be a bad thing for the future of the PL IMO ..... and the fact that it’s Bournemouth that reap the biggest rewards in terms of revenue stream ...bloody great !

I think the biggest viewing appeal internationaly is the competitiveness of the Premier League. There are no easy games which keeps the viewer interested as upsets are not uncommon. This is not the case with some other leagues.
An equal spread of revenues helps keep the league equal which in turn keeps it competitive, which keeps it interesting.
Too much of a split in revenues would probably be a bad thing for the future of the PL IMO ..... and the fact that it’s Bournemouth that reap the biggest rewards in terms of revenue stream ...bloody great !
Yes I agree with this

;