Non: Reading points deduction

Pick on Reading...easy target.

WHAT about having a bloody go at Man City ..Man Utd. etc . ..there's more sh*t going down at those clubs in a year than Reading could do in a Century ...

Reading are Tinpot like us....We don't like it when the sh*t in piles down on us.

Small clubs and fans need to stick together.

Last edited:

WHAT about having a bloody go at Man City ..Man Utd. etc . ..there's more sh*t going down at those clubs in a year than Reading could do in a Century ...

Reading are Tinpot like us....We don't like it when the sh*t in piles down on us.

That's quite hard to Digestive.

They'll be Jammy Dodgers to wiggle out of this one.

You obviously didn’t go to the games where they were more patronising than we’ve ever been.
You need to get to a game or two.
Then pass relevant comment.

Oh for
You obviously didn’t go to the games where they were more patronising than we’ve ever been.
You need to get to a game or two.
Then pass relevant comment.

Oh for Christ Sake...I saw enough Boscombe v Reading games home and away in the lower leagues...more than any other fixture...I've done my time....what is it with this Forums ageist attitude ?

Patronising for God's Sake. ?..it's just banter between rival fans...

Wafer a minute it is not like they are millionaires shortbread. I suppose they shouldn’t have signed that Gary Baldi !

Oh for

Oh for Christ Sake...I saw enough Boscombe v Reading games home and away in the lower leagues...more than any other fixture...I've done my time....what is it with this Forums ageist attitude ?

Patronising for God's Sake. ?..it's just banter between rival fans...
I thought you called it ‘picking on’.
As for ageist, Your’e not that much older than me. But I’m certainty not stuck in the past as you seem to be.
As I said try going to a game, I’m not saying that in a condescending way. Possibly an away game there’s usually tickets been resold on the net. I’m not sure how long it is since you last went and ‘done your time’, but you might enjoy it.
You don’t even have to take a rattle and wear a flat cap!!

;