Non - rich bloke suffers premature ejaculation

Silly b@stard needs to leave it to professionals at NASA to explore Space .
,Jesus Christ ..there are some plonkers amongst the Rich !

Silly b@stard needs to leave it to professionals at NASA to explore Space .
,Jesus Christ ..there are some plonkers amongst the Rich !

NASA contracts out and was using the Russians for some time to fly astronauts to the international space station. You can't "leave it to the professionals" when those professionals were not building their own rockets.

NASA contracts out and was using the Russians for some time to fly astronauts to the international space station. You can't "leave it to the professionals" when those professionals were not building their own rockets.

Yeah maybe so but....but back along NASA at least got to the Moon....this geezer just blew up a rocket and a load of Money...so prompting me to call him a plonker...and get a bite ! :cuppa:

Anyone that’s been to Cape Canaveral and seen the enormous memorial wall will appreciate why SpaceX is happy to celebrate an almost planned but crucially unmanned rocket failure.

There are parts of space exploration you only learn by trial and error, very easy to just smirk at someone’s “failure” but ultimately they’re trying to do something that’s never been done before and do it without tragedy.

… all well and good for space exploration but does all the sh*t from these exploded rockets get cleaned up… or is it all just left to sink to the bottom of the ocean…!!!
I believe Elon is developing a material rather like those single use straws you get in McDonalds these days. Pretty effective so long as you finish your drink (or in this case get to the moon) within a given time frame. After that the substance simply dissolves! Great for the environment but a little tense when you're a user.

I believe Elon is developing a material rather like those single use straws you get in McDonalds these days. Pretty effective so long as you finish your drink (or in this case get to the moon) within a given time frame. After that the substance simply dissolves! Great for the environment but a little tense when you're a user.

?? Biodegradable material for a rocket? Have you a link? That sounds like another pie in the sky idea from a man who doesnt understand basic physics for the most part.

I thought that his big idea was reusable rockets? It's almost like he makes it up as he goes along...

?? Biodegradable material for a rocket? Have you a link? That sounds like another pie in the sky idea from a man who doesnt understand basic physics for the most part.
No such link exists I'm afraid. It was just my daft response to the previous post. Kudos is right, these rockets are to be reused. Completely astonishing to see a rocket coming back to land on earth, amazing.
Watch the 3 part "Elon Musk Show" on BBC iPlayer. Great insght into this complex and misunderstood man. He is like a high speed genius that can't stop pursuing great ideas. He's doing it for the right reasons but, literally, is leaving carnage in his wake.

;