Non RIP Jimmy Greaves

Greaves was strutting his stuff when England still had something to strut about...feared by all including Brazil, France, Germany and Argentina.. unlike now with these Moneyed Pretenders....a 2nd grade nuisance at best...sorry but tis how it is !

Greaves was strutting his stuff when England still had something to strut about...feared by all including Brazil, France, Germany and Argentina.. unlike now with these Moneyed Pretenders....a 2nd grade nuisance at best...sorry but tis how it is !

I wonder why you feel the need to say such negative rubbish

You could pay tribute to someone who has passed away. You instead use it as an opportunity to have a pop at people you don't like. For someone who says Greaves was his favourite player that's very disrespectful.

Like a lot of (relatively) younger people on here I remember him mainly from Saint and Greavesy and I really loved watching him. Looking at some of the clips and of course his record as a player and you realise there was a lot more to the man than the jovial character I knew him as. RIP Jimmy.

You could pay tribute to someone who has passed away. You instead use it as an opportunity to have a pop at people you don't like. For someone who says Greaves was his favourite player that's very disrespectful.

Like a lot of (relatively) younger people on here I remember him mainly from Saint and Greavesy and I really loved watching him. Looking at some of the clips and of course his record as a player and you realise there was a lot more to the man than the jovial character I knew him as. RIP Jimmy.

Yeah .fair play to that. But I'd already done my basic tribute...I just added something to keep the Forum alive and kicking.

I wonder why you feel the need to say such negative rubbish

Well OK its negative ..but negatives are necessary for balance....then when the positives turn up it's all the more enjoyable.!

If someone presents what they think at a point in time..is the truth..well now..others don't have to Buy ..but then they might be set up to Cry !
:shrug:

You reckon threads about people dying need your usual trolling to keep things alive and kicking?

'Trolling' is just a modern term that I don't identify with...you use it to feel you have nailed someone's overall character...that suits you ...but I'm far deeper than that...oh so very much deeper !

;