Non - Roman Abramovich

I can't work out if it's a vehicle to force players to join the Saudi leagues or a method to work around FFP. Perhaps both?

One thing I'd never considered with FFP is that you could buy a club outside of UEFA to work around it.

You could buy a player for a billion using the non-UEFA club then loan them back for free.
Definitely a scenario where the owners are in a win-win situation and the players and agents willing to do deals get even richer.

I can't work out if it's a vehicle to force players to join the Saudi leagues or a method to work around FFP. Perhaps both?

One thing I'd never considered with FFP is that you could buy a club outside of UEFA to work around it.

You could buy a player for a billion using the non-UEFA club then loan them back for free.

Life imitates art. My late 1990s Championship Manager tactics finally make it into the real world.

Jesus Christ Almighty..
.....just a simple f√cking game of Football on Saturday afternoons (and Wednesday evenings.) ...here in England.
Bank the results at 1700.
...that's all we ask. ..Football Echos at 1830 at Post Offices...for local stuff.
Kick the foreigners out !

;