Non - Sajid Javid Resigns

But this is people moaning that Johnson has advisors who influence his decisions. Do they think there is a scenario where this wouldn't be the case?

All prime ministers have advisors and this one was very well know at the time of the election - same as Alistair Campbell.

At the end of the day Johnson can sack Cummings, Cummings can't sack Johnson.

Fwiw this is probably because Cummings/Johnson are probably planning on spanking loads on infrastructure projects to take the wind out of any future labour policies in this area. Javid wouldn't have it so they forced him out.

Theresa May had advisors, unfortunately things didn’t work out.

The rest is history.

Theresa May's two closest aides have resigned amid calls for the Prime Minister to sack them or face a leadership challenge on Monday.

Nick Timothy and Fiona Hill, Mrs May's joint chiefs of staff, had faced fierce criticism over their role in the Tory election campaign as the party failed to secure a majority and the Prime Minister was left clinging to power.

The pair have both now walked away from Downing Street as the PM turns her attention to trying to strike a deal with the Democratic Unionist Party.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-appoint-new-cabinet-clings-power-disastrous/

Ye Gods!
Anyone that didnt like being in EU , voted to come Out of it and got their desired outcome eventually, are not exactly 'mugs' ...they are just extremely Happy !
Many of them were around in 73 and had total misgivings about going into the EU!

How the bloody hell they can be seen as 'mugs'. ..is the daftest thing ive heard on the matter.

Last edited:
Good grief, Derek, most of the people who voted for Johnson were mugs who wanted Brexit. I suspect the vast majority of them still don’t know who Cummings is.
Mugs ? Come on Stan you can do better than that, you left out racist, white, old, male and thick ............Nothing like stereotypes eh !

Good grief, Derek, most of the people who voted for Johnson were mugs who wanted Brexit. I suspect the vast majority of them still don’t know who Cummings is.

I guess having so many people on ignore comments like this are like water off a ducks back with your Norfolk shield up.

We can all still read it Stan. It just makes you look even more bitter and twisted, which is a shame.

I think a lot of people had ol Saj Lad marked down as the one solitary sane shining light who might have sorted some sh*t....a sort of untypical Tory , non-bounder with his ducks in a row...and his pancakes ready for tossing... but seems like Boris f*cked him about just enough for him to say. " bugger this for a bucket popcorn ..
...Oim off up the river for a picnic wiv me polly wolly doodle...shove it laughing boy! "

He always had the air of a bloke who wouldnt suffer fools glady !

I guess having so many people on ignore comments like this are like water off a ducks back with your Norfolk shield up.

We can all still read it Stan. It just makes you look even more bitter and twisted, which is a shame.
I don’t live in Norfolk and only have 2 people on ignore and am happy to be bitter and twisted in my old age. Like you say; water off a duck’s back ( note the correct use of the possessive apostrophe).

Ironic that the EU is run by the civil servants who decide policy.....and the subject of criticism towards the EU for a lack of electable accountability. And we will replace that by advisers here calling the shots and running government policy.

I don’t live in Norfolk and only have 2 people on ignore and am happy to be bitter and twisted in my old age. Like you say; water off a duck’s back ( note the correct use of the possessive apostrophe).

I'm not sure my phone or my tired eyes do possessive anything. Thanks for pointing it out though. :police:

Sky hasn't fallen in on you yet then. :whist:..must be grim living under a Tory Govt outside of the EU.

CHINO - Chancellor in name only.

Shocking that the individual responsible for the government’s finances is not allowed to pick his own team of advisers. Even more shocking that someone would accept the post on those humiliating terms.

But then Rishi Sunak is a scummer ...

CHINO - Chancellor in name only.

Shocking that the individual responsible for the government’s finances is not allowed to pick his own team of advisers. Even more shocking that someone would accept the post on those humiliating terms.

But then Rishi Sunak is a scummer ...

"MIND THE DEFICIT!"

Funny reminds me of why you blocked me in the first place . Because I called you out on being such a feckin MUG you actually believed a BS story about some airman being shot down a couple of times and each time being allowed behind the cockpit of the oppositions planes ... what a mug :yes::rofl::rofl:

;