Non: Sala, Cardiff and Nantes

The insurance wasn’t valid due to the nature of the flight and the ineligibility of the pilot to fly that plane. Quite how Cardiff think that’s Nantes’ fault is beyond me
The flight was ( probably) arranged on the cheap by the agent who was making a mountain of cash on the deal but was too tight to arrange a decent and safe flight across to Cardiff for Sala.

Some say...Love makes the World go round..

...others might say.. Alternative Views...Lateral Thinking.....Thinking outside the Box....Staying Off Bandwaggons... Not going with the Flow !

Players are insured by their club, so in this situation I would’ve thought Cardiff would be able to make some form of claim under their insurance. If it transpires that Cardiff failed to put the insurance in place then they will have to stand a loss. Either way Nantes should be paid in full.
I think to some extent Cardiff are in thral to their insurance company. The insurers have probably told them that if they make any admission of liability, their insurance will be invalid.

I mean to be honest, if you were Cardiff and a player has died flying over in a dodgy plane with an unlicensed pilot that wasn't arranged by them, you can see why they're resistant to pay any fee.

Well the outpouring of grief I witnessed at our game there, he was most certainly their player.........once a bluebird always a bluebird

Except he had been their player for 2 or 3 days....

Then the courts will side with Nantes won't they, there's obviously more going on here than we know otherwise Cardiff wouldn't be wasting even more money on what is no doubt very expensive legal representation.

and remains, "Always a Bluebird."

Well the outpouring of grief I witnessed at our game there, he was most certainly their player.........once a bluebird always a bluebird

Fans and corporations are separate from each other, one is emotion one is business. Not saying the business is right, we'll find out in due course but there are certainly more unethical decisions going on that effect the entire population not just 1 family.

;