Non - Sean Dyche

I always fancied him for the job .. shame we didn't speak to him .. we must remember where we are in the league and he was a free out of work experienced manager .. Bill wants European football in 5 years.. Sean has done that with little budget and small club .. at this rate we could be playing Eastleigh in 5 years ..

I always fancied him for the job .. shame we didn't speak to him .. we must remember where we are in the league and he was a free out of work experienced manager .. Bill wants European football in 5 years.. Sean has done that with little budget and small club .. at this rate we could be playing Eastleigh in 5 years ..
...but at least people would be able to get tickets for that.

The myth that the ginger allardyce budget didn't include pl and tv money and transfer fees.

The myth that the ginger allardyce budget didn't include pl and tv money and transfer fees.
All clubs had PL and TV money; the point about Burnley was that, while other clubs had owners who were putting money into the club, Burnley's owner was stashing the funds so that he could take £140m out when he left. If £20m of the annual income is going out to the owner, when the club has the lowest income (barring yourselves) to start with, then you're at a disadvantage.

Burnley back in the PL next season.... miraculously still a 'football town'. .still only 70 odd thousand population, half that of Poole ..and that population being largely immigrant now.
Dyche did a fantastic job there during his tenure..the foundations of which made it easy for Vincent Kompany to build on.
They must have some real common sense Directors to keep it bouyant...I wish I had that confidence in ours ! :throw:

Burnley back in the PL next season.... miraculously still a 'football town'. .still only 70 odd thousand population, half that of Poole ..and that population being largely immigrant now.
Dyche did a fantastic job there during his tenure..the foundations of which made it easy for Vincent Kompany to build on.
They must have some real common sense Directors to keep it bouyant...I wish I had that confidence in ours ! :throw:
The population is 78% white British. Hardly largely immigrant.

;