Non - she’s just like one of us bless

Of course you are correct.

But it's only humans who have decided which animals deserve a life over those which have been labeled as invasive.

Chickens are decided to be indispensable given people's lust for a roast, or a KFC burger or a stir fry.

Rats, apparently are a plague, destroying crops and spreading disease.

A KFC chicken has lived for 6 weeks, full of steroids and antibiotics.

Birth to plate in 6 weeks.

Acceptable apparently.

Agreed, this is a different debate to the royals hunting endangered species and getting away without criminal repercussions though.

An interesting philosophical debate is that the breeds of chickens we eat and the dogs we keep as pets would not exist without humans. Would it be better if they never existed at all? Eradication of these breeds would be an essential part of reversing damage/ animal death caused indirectly by humans on native species and their habitats.

Where do you draw the line? And again, regardless of whether you allow invasive species to run rampant and decimate local wildlife populations or you eradicate invasive species it is still humans deciding which animals deserve a life. The genie is already out of the bottle.

Last edited:
Once again it's about People in High Places setting or not setting example to 'The Public' of how to behave. ..that is the same Public that troops are called -up (drafted) from to protect the Nation in Wars...mainly in the front lines and first to be 'shot'....sent by the Officer Class..
.. shot..shoot ...shooting ..

Back to the hunt .the stalking Fun...

"Gadzooks ! ..nabbed the bugger ...what ? ".. as the huge and magnificent red buck thuds down into the glen heather..
"Yoicks Carruthers..tallyho and recamp to base....last back is a Cumberland sausage.. first back set fair the Single Malt ..Rah rah. ..bagsy I first dibs on the Antlers ..present for my Uncle Roly .. "

Everyday is National Elite Day.. until we drop this sh*t from our Nation's make - up... and level up on all issues...we are basically culling our working class and many who think they are above it...
..I've come to think you only really get to grasp this thing as you get past about 60. . which is a strange kind of paradox because it's always been a general and traditional train of thought that folk get more Conservative as they get older...trends will change now I think...so much is happening.

Everyday is National Elite Day.. until we drop this sh*t from our Nation's make - up... and level up on all issues...we are basically culling our working class and many who think they are above it...
..I've come to think you only really get to grasp this thing as you get past about 60. . which is a strange kind of paradox because it's always been a general and traditional train of thought that folk get more Conservative as they get older...trends will change now I think...so much is happening.

Brian, we love you.

God bless AMERICORNWALL

Oim off up the pub and a few hours away from the Forum...perhaps you wanna pray I stay there...cuz my rant bank is at bursting point !

I'm heartened by how quickly Mick Lynch was taken off from interviews once he started talking about the real issues of the billions in profits that FTSE companies make and their shareholders within them. Perhaps the mainstream media don't like the home truths.

One people finally start waking up and smelling the coffee, it could get very interesting. We might finally examine if capitalism and 'trickle down' wealth distribution are actually working.

My view -it isn't.

Chances are that myself and some others could be torn up like rice paper in head to head pub discussion ..its a very different thing .but.. but. . we are on this stupid platform...where body language and intuition and many other human frailties don't show up Popeye .. Batman. .it's sort of about 'Fact' Jockeys and Nerds of various sects...half the f√cking time they ain't even checked the validity of the source of such Crap.. charts...f√ck me..any cnut can draw few f√cking exponential lines from a 90% angle on the back of last year's Xmas cards and Elite'dly present it on a Football Forum..which in the main has difficulty with Saturday match formations ! Jesus Christ Almighty...we need to go back to Basic Life edicts or whatever..... be it Jesus stuff or Moses guff I dunno maybe . Aristotle...they were all buggers for it.. . the bottle I mean.. .
...thats topical here in this minute, on this strange medium. ..not buggers for the mutton dagger or pork sword ..you understand ? Perish the thought....

..Wench!. wench ! serving wench...bring me some Leffe ..oive left me car at home thank Jesus's alleged Dad .

Last edited:
Chances are that myself and some others could be torn up like rice paper in head to head pub discussion ..its a very different thing .but.. but. . we are on this stupid platform...where body language and intuition and many other human frailties don't show up Popeye .. Batman. .it's sort of about 'Fact' Jockeys and Nerds of various sects...half the f√cking time they ain't even checked the validity of the source of such Crap.. charts...f√ck me..any cnut can draw few f√cking exponential lines from a 90% angle on the back of last year's Xmas cards and Elite'dly present it on a Football Forum..which in the main has difficulty with Saturday match formations ! Jesus Christ

Shut up and go to the pub :)

I cannot understand anyone that would kill anything for sport (fun really). They must be bloody idiots. I spent 20 minutes yesterday trying to free a butterfly from some netting for god’s sake! Incidentally it was a red admiral which was the first I’ve seen since leaving the south 13 years ago, are they a southern butterfly or just losing their habitats in general?

Wow ..what a wonderful thing to do. . such delicate beings too !

I cannot understand anyone that would kill anything for sport (fun really). They must be bloody idiots. I spent 20 minutes yesterday trying to free a butterfly from some netting for god’s sake! Incidentally it was a red admiral which was the first I’ve seen since leaving the south 13 years ago, are they a southern butterfly or just losing their habitats in general?
Quite the opposite. Red admirals are common throughout Britain and are one of the few species that appears to be increasing in numbers. They arrive each year from Europe and as the continent is getting warmer, we are seeing more of them.

;