Non - Souness

Shame we had no help with Hitler. My history isn't strong enough to know about Napoleon. Nor is my interest.

Oh we had help with Hitler alright...West indians...Indians...Pakistanis...Canadians....Australians..New Zealanders. South Africans ...Gurkhas..many others.. ...and ex- empire USA..they all came together.....when it mattered.

Oh we had help with Hitler alright...West indians...Indians...Pakistanis...Canadians....Australians..New Zealanders. South Africans ...Gurkhas ...and ex- empire USA..they all came together.when it mattered.
Yes I got that really. Did you deliberately miss off non-ex-Empire countries?

You reckon? I suspect DJ simply wanted to make a point and everyone else just sees him as a troll who tries in vain to be relevant.

A Forum for all tastes and tangents eh..?..one minute you (Me) can stick up for Women's Football...the next im a friggin' 'misogynist.'..hey ho !

Troll ?....when it comes down to it...wtf is that...someone who has something to say.?

Look Inward guys....get engaged to Introspection....

Last edited:
A Forum for all tastes and tangents eh..?..one minute you (Me) can stick up for Women's Football...the next im a 'misogynist.'..hey ho !

Troll ?....when it comes down to it...wtf is that...someone who has something to say.?

Look Inward guys....get engaged to Introspection....

Got bored and gave up halfway through that tbh.

The Defenders of Woke are frantically posting on this thread.

There's:

New Age Gary, minus the glitter, real groovy man.

FauxDownDerek the most outraged and angry of the group. but he will manage to argue with anyone, on any topic, no matter if no argument needs to exist.

RobTrent, not really Woke, but just loves to sh.it stir anyway.

The Defenders of Woke are frantically posting on this thread.

There's:

New Age Gary, minus the glitter, real groovy man.

FauxDownDerek the most outraged and angry of the group. but he will manage to argue with anyone, on any topic, no matter if no argument needs to exist.

RobTrent, not really Woke, but just loves to sh.it stir anyway.

Lol, have you actually read any posts on this thread. Absolutely clueless.

It's a public forum, you can't publish racist and homophobic stuff even if it's just some old fool who's begging for relevance. Any regular on here will see it for what it is - more likely to make people cringe than offend anyone.

.......so you agree he did offend.

Thank you.

obviously you don’t watch much cricket these days
majority of people just call the position ‘third’

its all part of trying to make women feel included in sports that they were actively discouraged, or banned, from playing just a few years ago.
I still have no clue why making a very small change in your language, to help half of the population to feel more included, upsets you so much.

I would find it very difficult to go back to captaining one of my old cricket teams, after years of saying 3rd man, batsman.
Silly mid off. Is that not upsetting?

Sorry that after 61 years I can't suddenly stop using harmless phrases that have been used for centuries.

Maybe I should man up eh?
Damn, there I go again.

Everybody is 'relevant' from the moment they slid down the birth canal and sucked in air...I sucked in too much...it has to come out !

;