Non Southend. Thoughts from ex player

Its only another league...the fans that are loyal can still shout their team on..that's what 'Support' is about ! Your local club...against a mob from elsewhere with whom you can banter...Pie and Pint...cloth cap is optional!
It really doesn't matter that much with all the sh*t that's goin down in Football currently!

Tough on anyone going down though. Would like barrow fans to at least get a chance to watch their team back in the football league.

Barrow are at home to Southend this coming Saturday.

Although it might all be over by then depending on results on Tuesday night.

So MM is told by the Chairman that he and his staff will be there at the end of the season and two weeks later he’s replaced by a has-been. What an utter tw@t that Chairman is, I hope Southend fall into non/league oblivion and that MM finds a decent club.

So MM is told by the Chairman that he and his staff will be there at the end of the season and two weeks later he’s replaced by a has-been. What an utter tw@t that Chairman is, I hope Southend fall into non/league oblivion and that MM finds a decent club.
Not the fans fault they have a poor chairman, but you want them to suffer ?

Its only another league...the fans that are loyal can still shout their team on..that's what 'Support' is about ! Your local club...against a mob from elsewhere with whom you can banter...Pie and Pint...cloth cap is optional!
It really doesn't matter that much with all the sh*t that's goin down in Football currently!
Absolutely! Have enjoyed following my second team Notts County in the national league! It isn’t the worst thing in the world to exit the football league.

Brechin City?

Glory hunter

In the 55 years I've have followed Berwick they have done absolutly nothing.

And I mean, nothing, other than get relegated.

I feel your pain - Brechin currently bottom of the SFL , absolutely hopeless for the last couple of seasons ....
They have been trying to stop any promotion from the Highland League , thus avoiding relegation , pointing to those teams only playing a handful of games due to COVID compared to them .....
All very cheap ....

;