NON: Stains in the mire?

Wow. If come next Spring the Saints look to be heading for relegation ( to reply to the quizzical title of this thread - yes, I would say they ARE in the mire now ! ) we absolutely MUST ensure that we get promoted next season !!!
As Brian points out, that would be both hilarious and put us in a most unusual position.

Oh please, please, please let it be so !

:utc::utc::utc:

There's about six or seven teams that I'm absolutely desperate to see relegated next season. I'm going to try and think glass-half-full and celebrate the fact that three of them will almost certainly go down.

OMG I actually followed this one! I actually thought it was pretty clever as well.

Have I become sanitised?
Yeah it goes like that.

You think you've cracked the code and then the next one is completely unintelligible.

Personally I think it is the result of random chance.

Southampton and Crystal Palace entering into a tug of war over Armstrong. Blackburn could be about to bank a good load of cash from one of them.

Really ? I would rather Saints took Brentford's place. I have no real issue with Brentford ( other than that bloke's obsession with his timepiece ) and we'll need them as a beatable team in the PL should we go up.

Nope. I want them relegated. They blagged it past us in the playoffs and I'd like to see them fail miserably.

Really ? I would rather Saints took Brentford's place. I have no real issue with Brentford ( other than that bloke's obsession with his timepiece ) and we'll need them as a beatable team in the PL should we go up.
The tapping the watch was annoying. Dyche on the other hand, is annoying every time he speaks.

Reactions: drd
Danny's goals have kept Saints in the PL over the last two seasons. It will be very difficult, if not impossible, for them to replace him with anyone near to his level, and without those goals it seems to me that they will struggle to avoid the drop this season, especially if Ward-Prowse sees the writing on the wall and elects to leave as well.

How could I miss Burnley? Only want them to go down if we go up. Just don't want to play them again anytime soon.
Me too...but Id also like Manure Citeeeeh Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal to go down together with that other big club West Ham?

;