NON-Sunderland

Well the Grabban stuff should be interesting at least. Although I hope he's found a new permanent home before it airs as I imagine some of the mud that will be slung will stick.

Can’t be as good as that QPR documentary - The Plan - of a few years ago.

What was it, 37 managers in 9 months or something!

Perhaps Blunderland can save the documentary until next season “rise back to the Championship”?

Just started watching it on Netflix. Gosling and Emmerson made their list of potential loan targets. Pretty good so far.
How did you know/remember that there was an 8 months old thread on a Sunderland documentary on this board!?

I've reached the point where Simon Grayson has just been sacked and they are sinking quicker than the Titanic. The whole City is football crazy, the church sermon was brilliant but its like watching a long drawn out death.

Yes can confirm that Gosling was on their list of loan targets at the start of 2017 season . Obviously he didn't get there by accident so the club must have been offering him up at that stage I presume. How times have changed.

Watched it a few days ago, was good and unintentionally hilarious at times.

I liked the netflix movie "Forever Pure" about the blowback over the infamously racist Beitar Jerusalem club signing their first ever 2 muslim players better though- would recommend!

Binge watched it -interesting stuff
Passionate supporters would be an understatement!
They veer from a love-in to I'll rip your face off in a nano second!!
They deserve better for sure.

Watched it all within a couple days. Was expecting to have a good chuckle at Sunderland's season but mostly came away feeling sorry for the fans and some of the players/staff. Oddly, even though it was a terrible season, it felt quite inspiring.

I did enjoy them having both Emerson Hyndman and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on their transfer targets list though.

Supposedly they've had the cameras present this season as well so will hopefully get further episodes next year.

Just finished ..brilliant documentary.. superior to the man city one as it captured what the club is all about. Reaffirmed to me just how big the club is and how passionate the supporters are. That and the man city make the Netflix subcribtion worth it on its own.

Highlights for me.....

- Rodwell situation summed a lot of modern football up
- Grabban, honest but not someone you would want around the club
- Seeing gosling and hyndman on their loan target list
- How much some players slagged of their manafers!
- Liked Coleman and Symons
- Great club & staff

watching it now, just seen grabbs score against them. he was gutted.

IMG_20181224_124836050.jpgIMG_20181224_124924956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reached the point where Simon Grayson has just been sacked and they are sinking quicker than the Titanic. The whole City is football crazy, the church sermon was brilliant but its like watching a long drawn out death.

Thanks for the spoiler alert! Not only was I going to watch this documentary I was also planning on watching Titanic tomorrow afternoon and you've ruined that too! ;)

;