Non - Sven

Sad news. Very poor from Ulrika Johnson IMO to write that he's not a good person on Twitter just after he announces a terminal diagnosis. Unless he did something beyond hideous, which I doubt he did, why not just wish him well and if she really can't do that, just say nothing at all.

Last edited:
Sad news. Very poor from Ulrika Johnson IMO to write that he's not a good person on Twitter just after he announces a terminal diagnosis. Unless he did something beyond hideous, which I doubt he did, why not just wish him well and if she really can't do that, just say nothing at all.

Nice slice of attention for a bitter used up hag.

Nice slice of attention for a bitter used up hag.
Absolutely! It was over two decades ago, wasn't it? If he treated her badly, then fine rant and rave at the time, hopefully to your friends/family and not the media, but after all this time after he announces his diagnosis. She's more bitter than a pint of John's Smith!!!!

Absolutely! It was over two decades ago, wasn't it? If he treated her badly, then fine rant and rave at the time, hopefully to your friends/family and not the media, but after all this time after he announces his diagnosis. She's more bitter than a pint of John's Smith!!!!
Noteworthy that Ulrika doesn’t include Nancy in her sisterhood of wronged women

Hope he has a good afternoon.

Sven-Goran Eriksson has said it is "like a dream" to be taking charge of Liverpool for a charity match at Anfield this weekend, which he acknowledges will be his last as a football manager.

The 76-year-old former England boss, who revealed earlier this year he had terminal cancer, will be part of the Reds management team for the Legends game against Ajax.

I have a relative who was a Paedatric nurse at Great Ormond Street when Johnson’s child was there as a patient. She still says to this day that Johnson was the rudest, most demanding parent full of her own importance that she and the team ever dealt with no matter how stressed parents are when your child is very ill she treated the nurses like they should only be there for her child. PS her daughter is now nearly 30

I have a relative who was a Paedatric nurse at Great Ormond Street when Johnson’s child was there as a patient. She still says to this day that Johnson was the rudest, most demanding parent full of her own importance that she and the team ever dealt with no matter how stressed parents are when your child is very ill she treated the nurses like they should only be there for her child. PS her daughter is now nearly 30
Still would've though without hesitation in the 90's.

Still would've though without hesitation in the 90's.
She wasn't Sharon Stone level

Yeah, back on gmtv or whatever it was called in early nineties, Johnson was hot, looked fresh innocent etc. Stone was right up there too (but without portrayed innocence :D_

Back when you thought s*x/marriage was some disney fairy tale :D.

She's exactly the sort of women who wants a man to be tender, caressed to barry white and candles in background. A good girl basically, just had a lot of bad luck with 1 or 2... or 300 men. Hope you enjoyed the carosuel Ulrika x x

;