Non - Thank you for your concern.

afcb_rednblack

UTC Legend
Firstly I’m fine albeit I was very shaken by the whole awful experience. For those of you who aren’t aware, I was robbed at a Tesco petrol station last evening. Having got over the initial shock, and with trembling fingers, I managed to call the police.

Thankfully they arrived quickly and were able to calm me down as I was concerned that my blood pressure would go through the roof. I couldn’t stop shaking and was struggling to come to terms with the fact that my money was gone.

Naturally the police asked me a lot of questions, including whether I would be able to identify the culprit. I said that I could, and I immediately pointed to pump number one.

Firstly I’m fine albeit I was very shaken by the whole awful experience. For those of you who aren’t aware, I was robbed at a Tesco petrol station last evening. Having got over the initial shock, and with trembling fingers, I managed to call the police.

Thankfully they arrived quickly and were able to calm me down as I was concerned that my blood pressure would go through the roof. I couldn’t stop shaking and was struggling to come to terms with the fact that my money was gone.

Naturally the police asked me a lot of questions, including whether I would be able to identify the culprit. I said that I could, and I immediately pointed to pump number one.
Very good!

;