Non - West Brom Taxi-Gate in Spain

chriscooke

First Team
If you haven't heard - Apparently 4 players stole a taxi in Spain while on their warm weather training trip, went to a Mcdonalds drive through and then abandoned it outside the team hotel.

Not looking good for them......

Can't imagine Marc Pugh or Andrew Surman doing that, can you? Do you know if it was actual squad players or just youths?

Mind you, can't imagine Lewis Cook or Jack Simpson doing that either!

You can't account for stupidity can you.

Can you imagine the fall out if any of us 'normals' did that on a work trip? In my place I think you'd be sacked on the spot.

Should think Pardew will throstle them.

According to the press the four players are Barry, Evans, Myhill and Livermore

NWCherries98 - 16/2/2018 16:31

Can't imagine Marc Pugh or Andrew Surman doing that, can you? Do you know if it was actual squad players or just youths?

Mind you, can't imagine Lewis Cook or Jack Simpson doing that either!

Bit beyond their youth.

“West Brom and Northern Ireland captain Evans 30, former England midfielder Barry 36, England international Livermore, 28, and reserve keeper Myhill, 35, said they wanted to apologise for "the events which have been the subject of widespread and negative publicity".

I wonder what would have happened if those above were West Brom fans?

That’s if they did take the taxi.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43092534

Well it’s obvious that Livermore should no longer be considered for England duty. And obviously L Cook should be named in his place. :)

Dave Merrington of Saints spoke about it on Solent this morning. He reckons the WBA fans will turn against the players involved, to scummers advantage! Sorry can't find a link to the item. :hit:

What....the way Lee Hughes was treated by the supporters of the club he was allowed play for ?

I remember him playing against us at Dean Court. We sure let him know our views.

;