Non-Wimborne Town

That..that was Football !

Now do you see what I mean about Non- League...entertainment.. value for Money !

I think there's a lot to be said for 'grass roots' type football or anything tbh. imagine its a breath of freshair being right next to it, hearing players shout/banter. not as shiny/'curated' as professional game. alot more personal.

didn;t you get banned from a non league club for 'saying it as it is' after a game, or something like that?

I was there with Wellsworld.£6 entry for AFCB season ticket holders. Fantastic finish to the game and impressed with the overall standard. A nice Clubhouse selling mysterious WTFC bitter and you can wander around the whole ground with your pint getting different viewpoints.

I was there with Wellsworld.£6 entry for AFCB season ticket holders. Fantastic finish to the game and impressed with the overall standard. A nice Clubhouse selling mysterious WTFC bitter and you can wander around the whole ground with your pint getting different viewpoints.
I seem to remember the WTFC bitter is a Ringwood Brewery brew, like Razorback.

I think I would want £6 compensation to put up with @RobWells for 2 hours. ;)

Only joking of course, I hope you told him how much he's missed on here and we need him back as the elites are taking over.

I think there's a lot to be said for 'grass roots' type football or anything tbh. imagine its a breath of freshair being right next to it, hearing players shout/banter. not as shiny/'curated' as professional game. alot more personal.

didn;t you get banned from a non league club for 'saying it as it is' after a game, or something like that?

I was 'sent back to my car' by mates ten minutes from the end, for my own safety, once at a game with local rivals Callington . an altercation with a much younger person !

I was only ejected from one league ground at a Boscombe game.. Watford circa 74.. 1-1...
My neighbour and mate who drove us up there, Paul Goodwin from Alderney West, hurled some very rude abuse at Elton John who was a few rows in front of us in the stand.. the stewards grabbed me in error...or because Paul was larger and he was quite a hard looking guy -they actually threw me onto the tarmac outside the Vic.road !
Paul laughed all the way home.. he was a great Boscombe fan, a convert from his home club, Norwich..sadly passed on just after we were promoted in 2016.

The old man is a ST holder, sits in the main stand with his old running pals. I was there for another cracker 3-3 v Slimbridge when many of you were watching the Spurs match.

Very good crowds for size of place, this is a great site for any who like non league geekery. fixtures, tables, average crowds etc..

Southern League Division One South - NonLeagueMatters

Great site. Some good average crowds there, especially AFC Totton. Nearly average 100 for Step 4.

Great site. Some good average crowds there, especially AFC Totton. Nearly average 100 for Step 4.

Missing a '0'!!

Yes love the attendence stuff. My Local team Leighton Town are averaging just over 300 for step 5, (Wessex League level) which is one of the top 10 or so in the country - we had 413 on Saturday - more than Poole Town.

Great having a look at the other leagues and sides at that level.

Non surprisingly Bury FC are averaging over 1,000, then there's Isle of Man, Jersey Bulls pulling in 7-800. A few in the NE pulling in similar too.

AFC Portchester averaging 500 too, running away with the Wessex Lge.

;