Nonish: Harry Gration

Sad to hear of his passing.Great presenter on South Today.
Despite being from the north, became a great supporter of our club ,especially late 90's and our Wembley appearance ,a bit like Kris Temple has been over the last several seasons.

"In 2019, Gration became a father again at the age of 68, when his wife, Helen, gave birth to his sixth child"

:oops:
Lovely man had that certain something. RIP

: )

Edited to add, I thought he was a very good broadcaster when he was with Solvent. From memory, I think he managed to cause enough controversy to get them banned from all 3 local clubs. Was the Saturday afternoon sports show called "Harry's game" ? : )

Last edited:
: )

Edited to add, I thought he was a very good broadcaster when he was with Solvent. From memory, I think he managed to cause enough controversy to get them banned from all 3 local clubs. Was the Saturday afternoon sports show called "Harry's game" ? : )

"Harry's Game" was the pre-match phone in - I managed to jam the switchboard once - England had played a qualifier somewhere and Gazza had been selected ahead of Le Tosser, and he had a stream of S*********n fans calling in slagging Gazza off, saying it wasn't fair on "poor Matty". Harry Gration referred to Gazza as a "wife beating has been" - I called in and said that It was better to be a has been than a never was - it didn't go down very well

He seemed like a nice bloke - RIP

;