Norniron: Thank you from Dylan and I

YankCherry

First Team
My fellow cherries. I want to make a special callout to an individual who went above and beyond the call of duty in making an American cherry and his son feel like a part of the AFCB family.

As many of you know Dylan and I came out for the match against West Ham (a win btw!) as the 13th man from the preseason "lottery" drawing. We met a ton of great people while we were there and we were absolutely blown away by the town, the stadium, the club and the people.

Norniron had contacted me and said he would be happy to get a signed program for us and we were out of this world . In addition he sent us a Brooks jersey (I am the president of the unofficial Brooks fan club) signed by the entire team as well as the program from the next matches program with our photo in it.

If that wasn't enough, knowing Fraser was Dylan's favorite player we received a USB drive with a personal message from Fraser himself to Dylan! Dylan was out of this world gobsmacked as you would say I think! LOL

On a personal note that no one here knows I am going through a divorce after 19 years with my soon to be ex wife. It has been as one would expect a civil time but a tumultuous time for my children. This has brought a huge smile and excitement to them and for that I am forever thankful.

Thank you all for making us feel welcomed in your home and we talk often about coming back as soon as possible.

Norniron - thank you once again. As I have told you, when I come out a night of good food and drinks are on me and we are looking forward to it!

(I attached a pic of the programs and jersey. I could not figure out the video)

Attachments

• afcb.jpg
    afcb.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 32

;