Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

Can they compete? They most certainly can. This is why Parker had to go. He tried to rob these men of their self-belief. I remain skeptical of the formation changes that seem to take Tavernier out of the attack, but it's hard to argue with success. What a great day. Onward and upward.
It was the same switch as Wolves, but at the same time completely different - and that's the tricky thing about wingbacks. Against Wolves, we either failed to hold on to the ball or were intentionally backing off and being defensive, so it became a 5 at the back. Today though, chasing the game down 2, this actually improved our width because we acted as a back 3 and allowed Tavernier as LWB and Fredericks as RWB to both get forward (versus the 1st half, where Zemura at LB got forward but Smith at RB didn't, now our attack had both flanks).

Wow. How wrong could I have been today, am sure I will get laid into on here but I don’t fu**ing care, too fu**ing elated right now hahahaha
I didn’t think it was possible to be so bad in the first half and so good in the second but we managed it somehow!! Fair play to GON, the wing backs won us that game. Zero threat from wide in the first half but in the 2nd they couldn’t handle Tav and Fredericks, needs to be the team going forward. The absolute limbs when the third went in hahaha

I’m a bit of a clueless wa**er aren’t I?! Don’t care, fu**ing love it ahahaha (a bit pished)
Hopefully you will remember this next time you want to broadcast your "opinions" = fewest points since Derby, won't score 10 goals, team not good enough to compete, etc.
Please, for the love of god, learn from this.

Maybe second half formation is worth a try for a couple of games? I was only listening on the radio but it sounded so different to the first half commentary.

Thought it was lost at HT but had that feeling after the equaliser that we’d get the winner.

Would have been a great one for the travelling fans and could certainly hear you 2nd half!

That was a great game. What football is, or should be, all about. I really, really enjoyed it. Makes you wonder what pleasure Man City fans get out of most of their games. I was perplexed at first when he put Fredericks on and took Zemura off instead of Smith who wasn't having a good game but it made all the difference. So glad that Solanke has broken his duck for this season and looking forward to a few more now. And, for me, the cherry on top was Anthony scoring -please get a decent manager in who'll convince him to stay.

Well done.

Great comeback !
Cheers Mark.
The most important thing for me was seeing that we’ve got our confidence back and are starting to play as if we believe that we belong here.
Combine that confidence with 100% effort in every game and you’ve always got a chance.
Feeling much more positive having seen some cheek and swagger in some of our play today !

To say the Riverside Rocket is a happy place right now, is a massive understatement. What a difference a week makes. Elation almost covers the feelings since J.A. scored, haven't abated yet and don't expect it to anytime soon : )

I would say every Cherry there that spoke to any Forest fan before ko got patronised, lectured about how disgusting it was to sack SP or got the good luck you're going to need it ( next year in the Championship). I'm not a vengeful person but it made every second after Phil Bill 's goal, so so satisfying : )

I could hire 21 different, top class musicians but I couldn't make any coherent music with them : )

21 players and they're all fecking shite : )

Ps there was a lot of heroic performances out there, I'm not going to rate them individually. The best TEAM won in the end
: )
Pps Very very happy Riverside Rocket, last week was memorable, this week more so but for all the right reasons : )

To say the Riverside Rocket is a happy place right now, is a massive understatement. What a difference a week makes. Elation almost covers the feelings since J.A. scored, haven't abated yet and don't expect it to anytime soon : )

I would say every Cherry there that spoke to any Forest fan before ko got patronised, lectured about how disgusting it was to sack SP or got the good luck you're going to need it ( next year in the Championship). I'm not a vengeful person but it made every second after Phil Bill 's goal, so so satisfying : )

I could hire 21 different, top class musicians but I couldn't make any coherent music with them : )

21 players and they're all fecking shite : )

Ps there was a lot of heroic performances out there, I'm not going to rate them individually. The best TEAM won in the end
: )
Pps Very very happy Riverside Rocket, last week was memorable, this week more so but for all the right reasons : )
Second half they really did look like a group of mercenaries thrown together, as is often the case when a club tries to buy success.
There was only one team out there in the second half. At 1-2 I genuinely believed that we would go on to win it, for me it was almost inevitable.
What a place to do it too after all of their big talk.
These are the away days to savour and I am sure you all do !
Thanks for the three points :thumbup: and safe journey home to all who traveled and made the difference !
:utc:

;