Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

I only saw him live in his loan period at Yeovil at some friendlies here in the West Country... ...he impressed me with his strength and work rate.
I get f√cking castigated regularly for being a gobby exile who doesn't attend DC currently among the baying 11,000....it's like a f√cking Sport for a few Elitist ST b@stards on this Forum...Do I give a sh*t...NO... because I attended many hundreds of games in the lower f√cking Divs, home and away over 5 decades...even when I lived in Hull and Swansea during my first marriage...and attended and donated on Bucket Day !

I'm a Cherries fan until death... 'Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic orientated.. .. red and white for years then red and black ..otherwise I would not pollute this Forum in the way I do....I'd be up the pub an hour ago with the Manu and Arsenal knob - jockeys !

Your just a sh*t Al Gard .

I'm quite happy to deflect the sh*t off Al G...onto myself.. it was the main reason I developed my Act in my early days on here... because I was fed up with seeing him castigated week in week out for just speaking his mind about the affairs of the club he loves.

Surridge back to Boscombe on loan ?.. Yes please.. sooner or later this player is gonna Rock.
He ain't got a flash exotic or double - barrelled name ..thats a problem for some players in this Celeb driven World of Football...and in the fickle Forum Elite scene !
It was the same sh*t with Gosling and Francis....and Pitman to some degree...but they were supremely effective team members.

Do you realise that most players that have double barrelled names is nothing to do with being flash or exotic, it is because they come from poor backgrounds where the mother has brought them up in the absence of a father.
I thought you would like that being anti elitist.

Just got back.

Some thoughts:
  1. The state of this thread. Just read through from the start. The negativity is quite frankly, embarrassing
  2. We never deserved to be two nil down at half time. A draw would’ve been a fair reflection
  3. Brave of O’Neilto take JZ off. That was the best he’s played this season. Perhaps injured?
  4. Fredericks is a force. Great addition to the team
  5. L Cook MOM
  6. Travers needs to be back for next game. Neto is too flaky under a high ball.
  7. Another good showing from Meps
  8. Dom needed that goal
  9. I thought there was going to be a pitch invasion when Anthony scored. Limbs
  10. Bring on Brighton

It’s a little embarrassing that your having a go at posters after a great win . When your 2 . 0 down your going to be despondent and negative Weather your at the game or not . I guess I should go to YouTube and have a go at all the fans interviewed at half time wanting Billing off .You can pretend we were always going to win and we were fantastic all game with 20 20 hindsight if you like but just because the written word lasts a longer it doesn’t make fans listening or watching at home any less negative in the moment than fans at the game .

It’s a little embarrassing that your having a go at posters after a great win . When your 2 . 0 down your going to be despondent and negative Weather your at the game or not . I guess I should go to YouTube and have a go at all the fans interviewed at half time wanting Billing off .You can pretend we were always going to win and we were fantastic all game with 20 20 hindsight if you like but just because the written word lasts a longer it doesn’t make fans listening or watching at home any less negative in the moment than fans at the game .
I guess I’m just a glass half full type of person and you’re not. We’re all different I suppose.

I guess I’m just a glass half full type of person and you’re not. We’re all different I suppose.

I’m pretty sure you won’t find much if anything negative from me on that thread . I’m just saying it’s a bit poor having a go at posters who might be expressing disappointment in the moment just like fans at the game were without them having the benefit of 20 20 hindsight …. I’m pretty sure you don’t call negative fans at matches embarrassing ..but as you say we’re all different .

I’m pretty sure you won’t find much if anything negative from me on that thread . I’m just saying it’s a bit poor having a go at posters who might be expressing disappointment in the moment just like fans at the game were without them having the benefit of 20 20 hindsight …. I’m pretty sure you don’t call negative fans at matches embarrassing ..but as you say we’re all different .
Guess he doesn't call woman on here love either

Do you realise that most players that have double barrelled names is nothing to do with being flash or exotic, it is because they come from poor backgrounds where the mother has brought them up in the absence of a father.
I thought you would like that being anti elitist.[/QUOTE

I didn't say that THEY were being flash or exotic.. I was inferring about the fans associating with the 'name hype'. I could expand on my theory on this... but I'd be wasting my time.

What gets me is the delusion of grandeur on their forum! When did they get so good that is was a game they ‘should’ve won’ and we become the league whipping boys?!. There were a few well grounded comments though..

;