Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

I wonder why Iraola got booked following the sending off? Very odd. He has three yellow cards now and will be banned from the touch line for Tuesday

I never saw the ref take out the yellow before showing the red. Did he? It would explain why the commentators are thinking it was straight red and reviewable.

Game is getting as bitchy as a Derek-Neil conversation ..........
Yeah I could not tell. He had the yellow in his hand when he took out the red. So maybe it was shown off camera, The text commentary I am following said a second yellow too.

I never saw the ref take out the yellow before showing the red. Did he? It would explain why the commentators are thinking it was straight red and reviewable.

If R and R was a ref, every game would be like this.

I'm sure in his own head the voices are saying that he did ok in the first half.

The refereeing has been absolutely shocking. It’s a complete lottery whether a tackle will be a foul or not. The red card is an absolutely horrendous, cheek clenching clanger, its not even remotely a foul lol. Was it a penalty? Probably, it’s definitely a handball but you could argue that it was inconclusively in the box or not. Can’t believe that’s not been given tbh.

It’s also really, really…funny.

Birtles is awful. I can understand why he doest know the rules though as being a northern monkey he probably can’t read

Birtles must have a shocking memory.....Boly was the player that took out Solanke when clean through.....the minute that he went diving into Smith I thought second yellow.
This might make defeenders more wary of committing 'professional ' fouls in future.

Ref has been shocking imo. He has given us nearly all the decisions but Scott was never a foul never mind a yellow

;