Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

Oooh ! Oooh ! Does that mean that we might soon get a rare glimpse of the lesser spotted Fredericks perhaps ?
Sorry to disappoint, but on the injury website he isn’t mentioned on return date.

This is a new one, Antoine Semenyo with a knock, return date 23rd December, status 50%. Kerkez and Randolph also the same date, but status 25%.

But they have Lloyd Kelly for the 31st December.

AI has made a very valid point in his assessment of the Forest game. Now that they have changed manager we now have no idea as to how they will set up and what style they will play. AI had us to play up against Coopers tactics. Now we don't know what they will do. We could be in for a rough ride on Saturday.

hope it’s not as tough as your Man Utd game prediction

Weather report: Occasional showers, some drizzle but not cold for up north. Worryingly, it's effing windy at times!

Locals all appear to be pissed already, like they should be this weekend.

The two Florists I've spoken to so far are not happy about the change in manager, but will wait to see how it goes before abusing the new one!

Weather report: Occasional showers, some drizzle but not cold for up north. Worryingly, it's effing windy at times!

Locals all appear to be pissed already, like they should be this weekend.

The two Florists I've spoken to so far are not happy about the change in manager, but will wait to see how it goes before abusing the new one!
I suppose Cooper did for Forest what Eddie Howe did for us.

Whoever followed Eddie had a hard act to follow.

On our way to Nottingham via Cherwell, 2 Riverside Rockets overflowing with Christmas cheer and Rob Trent ( only joking he's in tip-top form ) : )
Don't know what to expect from Forest today, all we can do is give our lads unwavering support. Save journey everyone : )

Don't want to hog the thread, especially when we've got Doomwatch wanting to tell us " how it is" and how we've no chance but...

Just done our last Cherwell breakfast of the year. Weather's clear, bit breezy and relatively chilly. Only 40 odd miles to go, seen a lot of Cherries on the road and in Cherwell. Let's make some kindling wood out of Forest : )

;