November TV fixtures

Bump.
Sorry, but has anyone got a clue when these will be announced as I want to do Spurs away and currently need to take time off work, which is not easy if you don't know if it might be moved or not.
Ta

I don’t think there has been an announcement yet. Shocking way to treat the fans. I bet Sky and BT Sport don’t treat gambling companies, which spend so much on advertising with them, like this.

Just hope that they don't change the Newcastle game. Booked our flights on Tuesday because they kept going up in price and bit the bullet at £80. They've gone up to over a £100 in 2 days.

Just been announced. Only change for us is the Home fixture to ManU on Nov 2nd. Moved to 12:30 kick off on BT Sport.

Just hope that they don't change the Newcastle game. Booked our flights on Tuesday because they kept going up in price and bit the bullet at £80. They've gone up to over a £100 in 2 days.
Was that each way or total? Working on booking flights now and the prices keep changing!

The end of November. However the first round of games in December, on Tues 3rd and Weds 4th, are also now fixed because they are all going to be streamed on Amazon Prime.

Our game that week is away at Palace on Weds 4th December.

Was that each way or total? Working on booking flights now and the prices keep changing!

That was total but from Bristol and Friday to Sunday. They were less than £50 return when they first came out but held on to wait for TV fixtures. Last time we did it there were quite a few Cherries from the North Dorset area on the flight.

;