NSC - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I can't imagine how bad it must be to live in their bitter world.

It is funny though. Love living next door to a Brighton fan and working with 2 more. I rub it in on a daily basis.

I love the way that Burnley fan pitches in, what a clueless individual.

The funniest thing though has to be that they think Murray is their new Messi.

Mid table finish for them next season. I'd hope for relegation but i think they'll be able to beat the likes of Huddersfield and Barnsley to stay up.

Not as many idiot comments as I was expecting. The Burnley comment being the worst and most clueless. Seems a few more sane posts among the rest. And you know every one of them would do the same as we've done if they could.

Anyway....Not much difference between us is there? Weren't they eventually bankrolled with a new massive stadium and team investment?? Only difference being, they didn't reach the PL and we did.

What a glorious read that was.

They live in a very strange world.
Had Brighton not bottled it last season, they'd be doing and spending exactly like we have been. Unfortunately they crumbled in the heat of the run in. That's their problem.

They really don't like Howe. Strange that they have so much critical to say, yet even they despite their criticism don't (on the whole) think we'll go down.

If they want to believe what they have written then the consolation is that every match day must make them so angry. Scrape away the ignorance, jealousy and hate, however, and you find themes that many real football fans buy into, not least the crazy money flying around now and where it will lead. The money we are spending is frightening but that's what's needed in the top flight now. I still don't understand why so many opposition fans hate Eddie so much though.

AFCBade - 24/7/2016 13:29
I still don't understand why so many opposition fans hate Eddie so much though.

Like schoolboys pulling the pigtails of the girl they secretly fancy.

It's funny how they keep cracking on about how we'll end up like Pompey .

Bournemouth playing in league one or two my god !!!! I can't even imagine how awful the horror of that would be .

Well it will be horrific for the youngsters having to listen to all the old farts banging on about the good old days in the Premier .

Think Burnley fans were split over having Eddie as their manager.

As for Sean Dyche, didn't he inherit what Eddie had built and gained from it?

....funny reading though,all those poor seaweed souls and now a Burnley morons chirp as well.....jealousy is a hard ruler

Garbo - 24/7/2016 15:18

....funny reading though,all those poor seaweed souls and now a Burnley morons chirp as well.....jealousy is a hard ruler

Ahh Burnley, a club so classy their fans are still getting kicked out of preseason friendlies for racist chants in 2016.

Balls to them.

You know what, I wish the Tesco Bag Seaweed smelling arseholes nothing but the worst.

They don't just have sand in their fannies over us, but almost every pebble from their joke of a beach wedged in there.

Under the North Stand at the last game where they choked away to 'Boro and faced the play offs was so so sweet. Most of the happy clappers around us were desperate for them to win, and to see them fail so spectacularly was a beautiful beautiful moment.

Their hatred towards us is nothing but bitter jealousy that we are where we are. Yes we've got money, but we also have one of the best managers in the country - and any club in the country would be lucky to have him.

NSC pfft. :wave:

"I will love it when the Bournemouth balloon BURSTS and SMUG Eddie is found out, anyone can be a good coach when they are buying players for huge amounts of cash."

For a board so fed up of hearing our story in the media so much, its amazing how little they actually know.

Got to admit I do always look for their results .

They really would be unbearable if they ever made it to the premier .

Druss_the_Legend - 24/7/2016 18:15

"I will love it when the Bournemouth balloon BURSTS and SMUG Eddie is found out, anyone can be a good coach when they are buying players for huge amounts of cash."

For a board so fed up of hearing our story in the media so much, its amazing how little they actually know.

That has to be one of the most ignorant football comments I've ever seen! I'd like to see his reasoning about the huge amounts of cash Eddie was spending back on minus 17.

Lol and now I see why you guys hate Brighton so much, proximity aside.

What a bunch of clueless, bitter cvnts.

Great read.
End of the day if Eddie Howe became their manager,broke FFP and got them promoted to the Premier League,they would absolutely wet themselves and Eddie would be the messiah.

;