NSC - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Ahhh yes, All this from the deluded "premier league ready" club that can't quite seem to reach the promised land.
If they did ever get their act together, they'd probably spunk all the money away on some more pebbles for their fake beach. :34:

I'm glad I despise the hated seaweed and have done for many years - proud not to be one of the jcl seaweed haters :hihi: :grin:

......never thought much of them since they smashed up our coaches back in ,72 at the Goldstone...or when they tried to jump the new stand a few years back....scum

Garbo - 25/7/2016 13:49

......never thought much of them since they smashed up our coaches back in ,72 at the Goldstone...or when they tried to jump the new stand a few years back....scum

A very different generation of Brighton fans these days. All families with their package season tickets waving around miniature flags and plastic clappy things. More likely to smash up their playstation at home playing FIFA than any away coaches.

Garbo - 25/7/2016 13:49

Loved going to the Goldstone Ground but always deeply hated them.

It could get a bit hairy but always a really good day out. Was the same at Elm Park. Both grounds had more than their fair share of mockneys, which always made me laugh.

These days their 'new' grounds are soulless and the fans... they're just dull.

;