Oh Dear ....... ‘arry Redders

Pathetic... .just about sums up and ties in with the limitless tangents of Celeb Culture....Harry has amused us with his stories and more importantly been a great manager of our club....but the need to go into acting has taken it into boredom ?... Or has it....I might give EastEnders a watch , first time for about 15 years just to see if he can crack it with a passable performance.

Its odds on he will !

Pathetic... .just about sums up and ties in with the limitless tangents of Celeb Culture....Harry has amused us with his stories and more importantly been a great manager of our club....but the need to go into acting has taken it into boredom ?... Or has it....I might give EastEnders a watch , first time for about 15 years just to see if he can crack it with a passable performance.

Its odds on he will !
Bloody hell.....a complete about turn in one post.......:ROFLMAO:

Its odds on he will !
Love this Brian. You fell out with yourself in the course of one paragraph and reached a different verdict.

I’m going to practise this. If I get it cracked as well as you it’s goodbye to Topfarrier and SDD for me...

Love this Brian. You fell out with yourself in the course of one paragraph and reached a different verdict.

I’m going to practise this. If I get it cracked as well as you it’s goodbye to Topfarrier and SDD for me...

Yup.. but they are good guys really..very knowledgeable...they just need a bit of taming and understanding..like you and me !

;