Oh dear!

As much as it pleases us all to see the Scum get thrashed, it was to the VAR backed Scum that is Leicester.

Apparently Angus Gunn's wiki page was changed to " plays as a turnstile for Southampton fc". Sadly changed back now!

Like others really enjoying the humour of the event but, in the cold light of day, you have to ask what is happening at that club. I thought they would really kick on this season as their manager was a really good choice but something is seriously wrong there

Like others really enjoying the humour of the event but, in the cold light of day, you have to ask what is happening at that club. I thought they would really kick on this season as their manager was a really good choice but something is seriously wrong there
The potential for struggle was always possible this season. Their manager was perceived as doing a good job last season but realistically they have a severe lack of quality in their squad. Probably only Newcastle and Sheffield Utd are worse on paper. I’ve heard a few people mention the assistant manager left in the summer and he was very influential so that might be a factor too.

I'm so sorry for those poor Leicester players, only managing 9 against a team of motorway cones. I bet Brendon was furious!

:rofl:

;