Oh dear

Still think they will stay up by the skin of their teeth, but the club in general is deffo going in the wrong direction.

I think they are going in exactly the right direction.............................Down !!!:)
We'll never play you again they taunted us with not so long ago, not sure they figured out it would end up playing out like this.:rofl:
Oh I don't care if they end up in the conference friend haha, just saying I think they will still somehow survive at the end of the day.

Makes ya f√ kin' sick dinnit.

Manu or MC or Arsenal ...get docked f√ck -all from one f√cking century to the next.

'friend America' can laugh at our fellow f√cking small clubs, like Reading, who we played year in year out over a hundred f√cking years.....but it's odds on this Afcb outfit will get docked points again sometime under this money flashing tenure.

I hope the f√ck we can face Reading again... in the 'conference' or it's 'south division'.

F√ck Elitism !
your the most elite acting poster on this forum

I wonder Bri, how many people start to reply and just can't be arsed with you? I admit that's me mostly, however...

2/3 of the teams you picked, wtf should they be docked points?

New kids on the block? Man C, course they should.

The game is corrupt.

Let's move lower down. Everton? How are they still even in this league? (GON, but let's move on, because he was proud of the boys, bless him).

Anyway back on point, I hate everything about this league. I have even accepted its less parochial and accepted it isn't AFCB specifically, although it's definitely a thing, but top 6 bias what a joke. Maybe there is even a second tier, Everton? West Ham? etc

The real joke actually is, despite this massive unacknowledged advantage they start with, how badly they do!!!!

So ultimately, the reason we, Brentford, Brighton, whoever, others before us, come and upset their party, are always here, is the elitism can't keep us out. See Luton.

Ultimately Brian, its the point you either totally get or totally miss. While you constantly fire inwards, I am going with the latter.

We all are one.

I wonder Bri, how many people start to reply and just can't be arsed with you? I admit that's me mostly, however...

The game is corrupt.

Let's move lower down. Everton? How are they still even in this league? (GON, but let's move on, because he was proud of the boys, bless him).

Anyway back on point, I hate everything about this league. I have even accepted its less parochial and accepted it isn't AFCB specifically, although it's definitely a thing, but top 6 bias what a joke. Maybe there is even a second tier, Everton? West Ham? etc

The real joke actually is, despite this massive unacknowledged advantage they start with, how badly they do!!!!

So ultimately, the reason we, Brentford, Brighton, whoever, others before us, come and upset their party, are always here, is the elitism can't keep us out. See Luton.

Ultimately Brian, its the point you either totally get or totally miss. While you constantly fire inwards, I am going with the latter.

We all are one.
Good post!

What I totally 'get' is that I generate responses...exactly what I set out to do !

Whether I'm right, wrong or other... that bothers me not one iota !

And...the time I no longer enjoy the banter....is when i'll jack in the 'act'.

The game is corrupt.

We all are one.
This is why this Super League idea will never go away- tinpot clubs muscle-ing in on the money-go-round? Can’t have that! I mean we all know football only EXISTS because of Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs don’t we? AFC Bournemouth- who the feck are they?

I know it’s not the fans and players fault but maybe a stronger punishment is needed if the owners aren’t adhering to what is expected of them?

Another case of the FA/EFL letting dodgy businesses people take over a club and “passing” the fit for purpose test or whatever it’s called?

I don't really get the smugness with other clubs getting points deductions. It's already cost reading one demotion. We've been through this its not a great feeling

If its Reading or Southampton not many Bournemouth fans would care I expect.

If anyone else, they'd have more empathy/sympathy.

This kind of thread really highlights why football is in such danger of being picked apart.

We say that its unfair on our fans when we're deducted points. But its funny when it happens to other clubs.

We didn't like Liverpool fielding a weakened side V Liverpool in the Cup, but now its ok for us because "The Premier League is our priority".

Multi-club ownership is bad, unless your club is at the top.

Other fans are just the same.

;