Oldham on TV /Stream

clintclease

First Team
It's on BT Sport EXTRA 6 - even the BT site doesn't make it completely clear how to watch this - am I right in thinking if you take out a one month subscription to BT Sport for £25 that you can then watch this game live via the BT App ?

It's on BT Sport EXTRA 6 - even the BT site doesn't make it completely clear how to watch this - am I right in thinking if you take out a one month subscription to BT Sport for £25 that you can then watch this game live via the BT App ?

thats showing more dedication to the cup than the club will show with its team selection!

:utc:

If you have BT Sport through Virgin I believe it is a question of hitting red button near kick off.... at least that is the most likely answer from the limited information I could find

There will be a link online somewhere. It's being shown in enough countries.
PM me tomorrow and if I get one, I will post it on.
https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3858872/oldham-athletic-vs-afc-bournemouth/

Al is right. There will be a stream.

The match is being shown on ESPN+ and that is one of the most "borrowed" services on t'interweb.

The commentary will be uninformed (and, as usual, biased against us) there will be a real time delay and on some streams the quality will be a bit down, but it will be out there.

Al is right. There will be a stream.

The match is being shown on ESPN+ and that is one of the most "borrowed" services on t'interweb.

The commentary will be uninformed (and, as usual, biased against us) there will be a real time delay and on some streams the quality will be a bit down, but it will be out there.
If you buy a Now TV day pass to access BT Sport can you then watch it? Had a look and it said 10 euros (not sure why not in £) but wasn't sure if you could then access the extra stations for AFCB game?

I've got BT sport but only the first 3 channels, not Extra, so unless it suddenly appears before ko I'll happily make do with Kris and Willo
can't wait to hear what Willo's got in his sarnies today

Hi guys I’ve just upgraded (£25!) to get BT Sport on the telly but there appear to be only 3 sports channels. Any idea how to get BT Sport 6 where they’re showing the Bournemouth match? Will it magically appear at 3pm? Grateful for any advice!

Or...

"If you get BT Sport through your TV, simply head to BT Sport 1 and hit the red button on your remote.

You can then choose from the menu which game you wish to watch on the relevant Extra channel."

Or...

"If you get BT Sport through your TV, simply head to BT Sport 1 and hit the red button on your remote.

You can then choose from the menu which game you wish to watch on the relevant Extra channel."
It seems to be via BT Sport 2 and not BT Sport 1

;