On a happier note...

I actually felt sorry for the scummers defender, zero contact with Martial who should have been booked
good old mike dean
It wasn’t even a foul let alone deserving of a yellow. Martial dived and the only reason there was even the slightest contact as because he made the decision not to bring his leg forward and continue running but instead, to dive

As stated last night by Glen Hoddle, the only two people who know if any and how much contact took place are the two players involved in this particular situation, the Scamhampton player did appear to be asking Dean to ask Martial.

He appears to be refing the Leicester cup tie tonight!
Thought refs were "rested" for a couple of weeks after they'd fcuked up
given last week's events I didn't think we'd see him again until the clocks went forward

Mike dean is such a prima Donna and a fairy the way he prances around. Shocking ref who if performance counted he would be reffing a subbuteo tournament

Mike dean is such a prima Donna and a fairy the way he prances around. Shocking ref who if performance counted he would be reffing a subbuteo tournament

I'm pretty sure the last few games we had him here at dean court, it was acknowledged he had very good games, despite all the usual guff beforehand about him. People like him have no chance while pathetic, easy jibes like the previous one are around.

I'm pretty sure the last few games we had him here at dean court, it was acknowledged he had very good games, despite all the usual guff beforehand about him. People like him have no chance while pathetic, easy jibes like the previous one are around.

We had him 4 times last season and one at Dean Court. We came out with 1 point.

The two Watford games, which at home we lost 0-3.

18 yellows over 4 games.

https://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=135&season_id=152

;