On this day 13 November

RobTrent

UTC Legend
Jim... help! All I could find from games I've been to on this date was this..

1985 (Non) England 0 V 0 Northern Ireland.

Back in 1976 we had a home game with Southport and won 5-0. From memory, Kevin Reeves scored a hatrick and Howard Goddard got one of the others. I think.

A 4-2 home win over Brighton in the FA Cup first round. McGorry, Pennock, Masters, Wood with our goals in front of 5,223.

The brief pinnacle of Josh McQuoid's career as he got his second hat-trick on successive Saturdays as the Cherries beat Walsall 3-0 in League 1. Gate 5,601.

Think that was the game when N Ireland needed a point to qualify for Mexico 86, and Pat Jennings played a blinder to get them over the line.

Hi Rob, I always like to watch your accessibility videos. They're always interesting. Well done also to you and hundreds of others for making the effort to go all the way to Newcastle, shame about the result. Cheers.

Hi Rob, I always like to watch your accessibility videos. They're always interesting. Well done also to you and hundreds of others for making the effort to go all the way to Newcastle, shame about the result. Cheers.
Thanks for that. Agree, shame about the result but the day was great.

;