On this day 30 March

RobTrent

UTC Legend
Leicester tomorrow. Anyway, unless I've missed some this is all I have:

1985 (Non) Tottenham 0 V 2 Aston Villa. Ground 47. Attendance: 27,971

1996 A 2-1 win over Bristol Rovers at Dean Court. Stevie Robinson opened the scoring with a penalty and Steve Jones added another. Attendance: 4,607.

Excellent video Mr T. Agree with you about the stadium for accessibility, also thought their stewards were very helpful, all around the stadium not just the "happy to help visiting wheelchair users" trained group. Good fans, got behind their team and gave their recently passed owner a good tribute. The accessible seats in front of our fans weren't as good as I thought they'd be. Low down, looking into the sun the whole match. Also had 2 photo-journalists in front of us, their big lenses obscured one half of the pitch for the Good Lady, she didn't see much of the second half ( not sure if that's a plus or a minus ) : )
Good to see Adam on your video,. I thought it was a touch of class by Jordan Ibe to walk back across the pitch, climb up to your platform and pose for selfies with Adam and his family. Rather than trot over, point at him and throw his training top in his general direction. I noticed it got a good round of applause not only from our fans who saw it but a lot of the Leicester fans behind you : )
Ps Adam is featured in a video from the club but I can't find it on COWS to link it.
Pps he is a real fan, he was livid with Asmir for that second goal and didn't hold back expressing his views to anyone near him after the match : )

;