Oscar Zambrano

Always goes quiet just before it’s announced.

Unfortunately it also goes quiet when it’s broken down. :bounce:

Happy to help.
This deal has also been in the offing for a while and it seems they have finally got their player.

Brighton have completed the signing of 19-year-old Argentina Under-20 full-back Valentin Barco from Boca Juniors for around £8m.

What’s your source ?
Bill's recent interview. He mentioned a young South American who will be signed by Bournemouth and loaned out to one of the other clubs in the "family".
He didn't mention this guy by name but that's the current assumption.....

This deal has also been in the offing for a while and it seems they have finally got their player.

Brighton have completed the signing of 19-year-old Argentina Under-20 full-back Valentin Barco from Boca Juniors for around £8m.

You are far more confident on completing his signing than I am. I think we will miss out. I understand that his club think that his value will rise and they may keep him for a further season.

You are far more confident on completing his signing than I am. I think we will miss out. I understand that his club think that his value will rise and they may keep him for a further season.
When comes to transfers, until the player has signed on the dotted line, then I am confident we will get the player. :grinning:

As for this lad, it was mentioned on the Hibs website that Bill Foley would probably send the player on loan there.

Rangers also showing interest, but AFCB lead in the ‘race’ to sign him.

When comes to transfers, until the player has signed on the dotted line, then I am confident we will get the player. :grinning:

As for this lad, it was mentioned on the Hibs website that Bill Foley would probably send the player on loan there.

Rangers also showing interest, but AFCB lead in the ‘race’ to sign him.
I'll be delighted to be proved wrong. He does look an excellent prospect.

Seems like this deal isn't going ahead.

Bit silly of Bill to almost announce the signing when the deal was far from done.

Disappointed we didn't get this one over the line.

Doesn’t seem to have been any news since earlier this month, with the player linked with us, plus Manchester United, Luton Town and in Scotland, Celtic and Rangers.

Seems like this deal isn't going ahead.

Bit silly of Bill to almost announce the signing when the deal was far from done.

Disappointed we didn't get this one over the line.
I thought Bill was naive to share what he did when we all know how these things can easily go awry. Hopefully he’ll be right in the end as the player looks a very good prospect.

If I recall from the recent Cherries Unpicked KT had to stop himself from using the word sh*tshow to describe how badly the situation was managed over there.

If I recall from the recent Cherries Unpicked KT had to stop himself from using the word sh*tshow to describe how badly the situation was managed over there.

Neil Dawson licking his lips with glee at some fresh ammo...

;