Other games - Spoilers

Stains didn't turn up and as Dion Dublin said 'They're a nice club, they'll never win anything and they'll go down if the keep playing like that'. WBA are all getting in Pardew's taxi. Seaweed were Benitezed. A result for us tomorrow and it's looking good. :afcb:

I suspect West Brom and saints will ditch managers this week..... the last gasp attempts at survival.
West Brom really do look adrift though, it would take a bad performance from us not to get anything against them next week i think.

Even if West Brom and/or the Stains sacked their managers, I can't see anything changing much at this time of the season. It would be very late for any manager to come in now and turn things around drastically.

wingsnwheels - 10/3/2018 18:06

Stains didn't turn up and as Dion Dublin said 'They're a nice club, they'll never win anything and they'll go down if the keep playing like that'. WBA are all getting in Pardew's taxi. Seaweed were Benitezed. A result for us tomorrow and it's looking good. :afcb:

Seaweed were Benitezed?

davygravy - 10/3/2018 18:19

Even if West Brom and/or the Stains sacked their managers, I can't see anything changing much at this time of the season. It would be very late for any manager to come in now and turn things around drastically.

For Albion I agree, it’s too late but for any of the others it won’t need much. A couple of good results and it’s all change again. Blimey it’s going to be sweaty either side of Easter.

redskins - 10/3/2018 18:15

I suspect West Brom and saints will ditch managers this week..... the last gasp attempts at survival.
West Brom really do look adrift though, it would take a bad performance from us not to get anything against them next week i think.

How long have you been watching Bournemouth ??

TrueCherry - 10/3/2018 18:40

wingsnwheels - 10/3/2018 18:06

Seaweed were Benitezed?

Sorry, senior moment, should be Allardyced! Stains were Benitezed.

;