Our club’s recruitment process

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
This enormously long and complicated recruitment process to reappoint Jonathan Woodgate.
You have to laugh.
I’m now going to adopt the Mostyn system of management to life:
After a long and complex drink seeking process I am going to make a cup of tea.
After a long and complex digestive process I am going to break wind.
After a long and complex itch recognition process I am going to scratch my testimonials.

It must have been a gruelling process...jeffs not smiling!! The choice of 1 from 1 proved a very arduous task (BTW I hope I am proven wrong)

This enormously long and complicated recruitment process to reappoint Jonathan Woodgate.
You have to laugh.
I’m now going to adopt the Mostyn system of management to life:
After a long and complex drink seeking process I am going to make a cup of tea.
After a long and complex digestive process I am going to break wind.
After a long and complex itch recognition process I am going to scratch my testimonials.

Didn’t answer Kris’s question about “ new ideas or a fresh approach @

JW or Purches it is then .

Trashsport apparently were promoting Scott Parker for AFCB.Doesn't inspire even if he has a personality transplant but his name was touted before.

I wonder if Gary o,Neil is in there with a shout ?
Also noted Spurs have called off talks with Conte...;)

Trashsport apparently were promoting Scott Parker for AFCB.Doesn't inspire even if he has a personality transplant but his name was touted before.

His name continually pops up. Don’t see why he would leave Fulham for us, but I wouldn’t be against his appointment. He got a Fulham team less talented than ours promoted to the Prem, and it may signal some intent from our board to give promotion another shot, after all why else would he come here.

Still can’t see it though.

I don't expect anything from Mostyn who is really a Man City supporter since boyhood. Why do we always lose to Man City.

are you suggesting mostyn influences/tells the players/management to play worse/throw the game to lose against Man City (not that City would need much help from us of course).

ok, so woodgate, purchy, o'neil, parker et al are all useless and we're doomed......and mostyn is a clown.....obviously......

so who would you all find vaguely acceptable as manager, or at least until we get held to an unconvincing draw at the hawthorns first day of the season?

judging by the above comments you've all done extensive research so I'm keen to hear the preferred candidates

Recruitment is the big key factor....my qawd have we signed some muffins or what in recent history ?
Even flippin' Watford with their managerial insecurity.. and Brighton have outshone us.
I reckon Stacey and Pearson have been decent acquisitions...but you know..we need to get a better grip in the marketplace and better use of the youth scheme...otherwise the crowd in the main stand are gonna be blowing kisses at Gasheads and Torquanians over in the corner !

;