Our most famous 'supporter'..

Adam Lallana is an Everton fan, I played against him at Littledown Soccer School as a kid. He always wore their NEC shirt and was a cut above the rest. Surprising that he ended up at Liverpool but good for our us that we got the money. He went to St Peters and was in same class as my mate.

Leilani Dowding, former Page 3 model was born in Bournemouth. But she could be a glory hunter like most of the Bournemouth born elite team fans out there.

There's been a few page three girls from down here, guess it was better than a leisure and tourism nvq. That bird that married Les Dennis studied down here, Buster Merrryfield (uncle Albert from only fools) was often at games. I think Mel Bush tried buying the club a while back with Marty Wilde, or at least made intimations

cockbeard - 28/3/2017 19:58

There's been a few page three girls from down here, guess it was better than a leisure and tourism nvq. That bird that married Les Dennis studied down here, Buster Merrryfield (uncle Albert from only fools) was often at games. I think Mel Bush tried buying the club a while back with Marty Wilde, or at least made intimations

Uncle Albert was a page 3 model? Was that during the war?

Amanda Holden yeah she was down here for long time, born in Pompey.
Christian Bale must have a soft spot for the town aswell as he grew up here and went to BSB.
Jamie Redknapp is probably Liverpool 1st Bournemouth 2nd like so many people I know. The target has to be to change the upcoming generation to make us 1st and an elite club 2nd at least. I do have a soft spot for an elite club myself but since we've started playing them in the PL I've always supported us and that's the way it should be for all born here.

So in addition to Matt (aka Def_II_Royalz and arguably the only real/proper celeb we have) and the mysterious Seth Rogen (who apparently drew our name out of a hat), a new name has emerged according to a list featured in Football League World.

Apparently Jamie Reynolds, a former member of the Klaxons, grew up in the area and has posted social media messages about the club from time to time.

;