Out f**king rageous

Good post. Pragmatism vastly outweighs idealism for me. I just can;t see how getting rid of the monarchy will change much, for most people in this country. Ultimately we'll still have the same arseholes presiding over us, regardless. You just need to look at other republics. As far as I can tell the monarchy are almost like a tourist attraction these days.

thats because you both think conservatively.

As far as I can tell the monarchy are almost like a tourist attraction these days.

No they're not mate. A poster further up woke up this morning and decided the letters HM is the damning proof the Royals run the country. Obviously they run the inland revenue as well, the treasury, the land registry, the courts and tribunal service, the prisons, probation service. Busy lot.

You should defintely charge someting for the Conservatives that live permanently inside your AirbnB Head Wellsy

you lot are obsessed by money making at every opportunity....... I can afford to let them stay for free, so I do.

airbnb has been ruined by money grabbing, over charging, multiple property owning scum!

ps - you are a very generous man (outside of this rant)

Last edited:
I would just like to reiterate how peculiar I think these anti-monarchists are, in their own brand. The style they are taking on is of a semi-radical left cadre variety which is incredibly cringy anyway, but in this guise, it's just antisocial behavior and probably an indication of mental illness.

There are a lot of losers out there and GARYafCb, you are one of them.

To bandy words about like “mental illness “ in my view crosses the line. An apology would be appropriate.
I would just like to reiterate how peculiar I think these anti-monarchists are, in their own brand. The style they are taking on is of a semi-radical left cadre variety which is incredibly cringy anyway, but in this guise, it's just antisocial behavior and probably an indication of mental illness.

Not sure this is going to have the effect you think it is.

A "winner" who calls themselves "unbelievable coconut99"!

congratulations it took some doing but you’ve successfully made yourself look more of a d*ckhead than Gary.

you sound suspiciously similar to liz truss

Just so I understand your point of view (and Kudos who liked your post)...

Those who believe that we should all be born equal, everyone should have the same rights in this country and no-one should put themselves above other others... have a mental health illness.

But these guys are normal?

1683615773782.png

1683615900563.png
1683615921896.png
1683615972628.png

1683616055347.png

Just so I understand your point of view (and Kudos who liked your post)...

Those who believe that we should all be born equal, everyone should have the same rights in this country and no-one should put themselves above other others... have a mental health illness.

But these guys are normal?

View attachment 10649

View attachment 10650
View attachment 10651
View attachment 10652

View attachment 10653

Strawman argument.

Royalists are nutters too but at least they seem happy.

;