Outrageous Price Increase for a Junior Cherry Season Ticket Holder Turning 17

Lack of communication is the key. Let people know what is happen re price increases etc. be upfront. At the moment it seems hidden and secret. Last season we had the cup tickets thing. This season it’s….. everything to do with tickets.

This is the group that should be getting discounts imo. Nothing against pensioners, I will hopefully be one one day and I'm regrettably never going to be in my early 20s again, but I'd concentrate discounts on younger people.

Must admit, I’d never thought of it as an 18-24 age group, more Junior Cherries then moving into student rate, for the next concession price. But it does make sense when reading the article.

Just bumping this thread and wondering if anyone can advise before I contact the ticket office…..

My son and I currently have season tickets in family stand. He is 15, and turns 16 in July. I can’t figure out if we can get one more season in the family stand (as he will still be 15 when season tickets renewals are completed) or we need to move for next season. It’s confusing as the years for JC membership seems to have shifted!

Anyone else in a similar position. Cheers

Just bumping this thread and wondering if anyone can advise before I contact the ticket office…..

My son and I currently have season tickets in family stand. He is 15, and turns 16 in July. I can’t figure out if we can get one more season in the family stand (as he will still be 15 when season tickets renewals are completed) or we need to move for next season. It’s confusing as the years for JC membership seems to have shifted!

Anyone else in a similar position. Cheers

The age bracket appeared to shift with the other alterations to concessions last summer.

This is what’s currently written on the official site, but it’s still worth asking the ticket office directly I'd imagine.

IMG_9143.jpeg

;