overrated?

Ake .... wtf. Blaming our goals conceded solely on him .... mmmm.

How about he's had to carry Franno, Mepham, Stacey, Boric and Rico for quite a lot of those 198 goals. Ridiculous.

The guy's reasoning is just bizarre . . . as if a good defender is guaranteed to make his team not concede, or not get relegated . . .
What would he have made of Van Dijk when he was at Southampton I wonder?

The same website that had a tool kicking Eddie and us a few weeks back too. Obviously wanting to shock people into a reaction.

Ake .... wtf. Blaming our goals conceded solely on him .... mmmm.

How about he's had to carry Franno, Mepham, Stacey, Boric and Rico for quite a lot of those 198 goals. Ridiculous.

I wouldn't say he's overrated, but, I also wouldn't say he's carrying those other players either.

Our most over rated players by a country mile are Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser, the way the commentator was wanking off over Fraser every time he touched the ball against Sheff U was extremely cringeworthy.

Reactions: key
I wouldn't say he's overrated, but, I also wouldn't say he's carrying those other players either.
Ok ... maybe over stated but think he's had to work harder when Franno has been right back, less so of late when partnered with him as a centre partnership (this surprised me).
Would say he's had to carry Mepham on occasions and definitely Simpson (meant that instead of Stacey) and less of a defensive unit when Pole in the Goal behind him.

Our most over rated players by a country mile are Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser, the way the commentator was wanking off over Fraser every time he touched the ball against Sheff U was extremely cringeworthy.

Yeah you're right, Callum's over rated!!

Honestly, do some of you turn up to Bmth games with a permanent scowl on your face & then have a secret semi on when we've been beaten.

I despair at some of the utter sh*t I read on this site lately.

Honestly, do some of you turn up to Bmth games with a permanent scowl on your face & then have a secret semi on when we've been beaten.

Chill out dude. By over rated I meant they’re nowhere near good enough for the clubs that they’re touted for, but still good enough to be very effective players for us. This is a forum to discuss opinions on a wide range of topics, the potential of certain players being one. Or I could just say that all of our players are superstars and destined for Barcelona and Real Madrid if that makes you happy?

I suspect that most of our resident cloth caps would give up their annual supply of Werther's for a semi these days.

;