Owen Bevan

I'll say! Wrexham had over 19,000 for their FA cup match against the mighty Farnborough yesterday.
Anyone up for another trip to the Racecourse ground for Rd 3?

9118 including 440 from Farnborough, still very decent, good away support too.

Going back to Owen, another clean sheet & another man of the match award yesterday :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Played a lot this season for Yeovil, but they went down from the National League so will have been a year of reality bites for him. It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with him next season as he's still only 19.

See if a league two or one club would take him on loan with a clause that he has to play a certain amount.

Yeah you'd hope so. ALthough I can recall someone saying that apparently he hasnt done well at all at Yeovil. How much of that is down to being in a cr4p team or him as an individual I have no idea.

See if a league two or one club would take him on loan with a clause that he has to play a certain amount.
You can't ask that a player plays a certain number of minutes. But what you can do is structure how much of his wages you pay depending on his minutes on the pitch.
Makes the loanees chairman put pressure on the Manager. (Loan club pays more wages if player doesn't play!)

Looks a great prospect.

We have had a few promising youngsters fail to make it at centre half so hoping he will be a regular first team squad player soon

;