Palace tickets - latest

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
There are only 27 left in block R and so they have opened up the better seats in the part of block S that is closest to the home fans.

According to the site there are 467 tickets unsold in block S, but looking at the diagram, and making a rough count, it appears as though there are only about 300 left.

With block T still to open - means there’s still best part of a thousand tickets to be had.
No need to panic yet.

This whole saga is sooo frustrating, we have booked a hotel, intend doing the Bermondsey Beer Mile on the Saturday then watch the match on the Sunday..

Just one of us had insufficient points to secure their own ticket until today. We looked at the allocation (1780) then saw that before midday on Weds 10th April just 15 seats were left as available in Block S (lower tier) so decided to purchase ours hoping that come Sunday there would be sufficient for our mate to qualify for his own point maybe in the upper tier or perhaps block R.

Later on Weds we panicked as Block R became available so we have bought a ticket in someone else name to ensure our mate doesn't have a wasted trip. Now we find half of block S was held back so we could of not only had better seats but we could also of sat together. Very Very annoying!

Gary Block T would take the allocation over 1780 I believe, I know we have had it in previous years but then we requested a larger allocation.

With block T still to open - means there’s still best part of a thousand tickets to be had.
No need to panic yet.

There was no news about Block T on the tickets page. I would have preferred that. But with sales as they are, I decided that not to wait any longer and like Windsor Cherry had my little panic and bought today for block S as high up as I could get before the pillars.

This is rather stupid, having to play a kind of ticket roulette when buying away ticket, so as not to get stuck in the corner. At least at Carrow Road next season the corner seats are actually rather good.

Agree Eric
Would be helpful if the club gave much more information about what tickets are available. Have asked for this on numerous occasions and been assured that it would happen, but it still doesn’t.
Also find it irritating that the worst seats are always sold first, so those regulars with most points end up in the corners.
I understand their argument that they have to sell blocks in that order in case we don’t sell out - but surely games that are pretty much guaranteed to sell (scummers for example) could have all blocks on sale so occasionally the top points holders could get a decent spot.

Got more than enough points, but we are waiting....
Surely block T will be released? It was last year, right?
It is the only stand highlighted in red on the stadium plan, so I reckon they will open it up when the other two blocks have sold out/nearly sold out.

The allocation is 1740. I believe that's block R and S.

I think the club had its fingers burnt at Leicester. There must have been 500 empty seats, if they had to buy that allocation as they have said in the past,then that's a big loss on ticket sales.

However as usual they completely underestimate the clubs support when playing in London...should have asked for the full allocation instead of this fannying around,

Sorry -excuse my ignorance - but I was totally wrong about Block T
They are not giving us that block.

So - probably time to panic.

Took small allocation because ‘Palace is unpopular due to so many restricted view seats’ and we badly undersold our allocation last season.

Sorry -excuse my ignorance - but I was totally wrong about Block T
They are not giving us that block.

So - probably time to panic.

Pleased that I did my panicking yesterday. Two nights in Croydon and not being able to watch the match would be pretty much anyone's idea of diapppointing [unable to find a word to get through the swear filter].

There are 350 seats left. Of these, 15 are in the corner and 77 are restricted view.

Communication once again sadly lacking. Why were so many in block S held back so the most loyal fans (10+) panic and end up buying restricted view or Block R? Surely it shouldn't be difficult to provide accurate detailed information so we can make informed decisions. Absolutely furious!

Now 278 remaining. Just 8 in block R. So around 200 left with non-restricted view.

Sell out before the next points reduction?

Now 278 remaining. Just 8 in block R. So around 200 left with non-restricted view.

Sell out before the next points reduction?

Sadly Erik it's actually a lot less than that because they use the incorrect assumption that everyone is sat down, hence the upper tier has loads of seats not classed as restricted but when stood you simply cannot see.

From my experience at Palace to be classed as restricted refers to a restricted view of the playing surface (see picture) generous £2 discount!! however many upper tier seats are not classed as restricted because when sat down the whole of the pitch is visible but what they fail to point out is when the ball is in the air, you cannot see it until it comes back down into view. Absolutely awful everytime keeper kicks up field, corners etc etc

Below is the reason people attempted to buy quickly so as to avoid such a shocking disappointing experience. WP_20160827_001copy.jpg

;