Parker Out!

Major difference between Tindall/Woodgate and Parker is the quite obvious fact that the former two had no medium term vision let alone any long term plan. Parker does, he has his blueprint which he picks up and drops in.

Takes a while to get going, then disjointed when team selections are changed. Give it a few games and an unchanged side and it’ll find its stride again.

Tindall and Woodgate just relied on Danjuma et al to save themselves.

Major difference between Tindall/Woodgate and Parker is the quite obvious fact that the latter two had no medium term vision let alone and long term plan. Parker does, he has his blueprint which he picks up and drops in.

Takes a while to get going, then disjointed when team selections are changed. Give it a few games and an unchanged side and it’ll find its stride again.

And Parker's medium term vision is? LoL! Avoiding relegation?

Major difference between Tindall/Woodgate and Parker is the quite obvious fact that the latter two had no medium term vision let alone and long term plan. Parker does, he has his blueprint which he picks up and drops in.

I believe Parker has it in him to turn this around, didn;t have anywhere near the same confidence in Tindall.

I think the fan who tells another fan to support another team for expressing an opinion is the one who is in the wrong, regardless of what that opinion is.
My point is if you want a team who sacks managers after a couple of losses, then watford would be a good bet

I Don't think any of us are happy with recent results or are happy with that performance. But since when have our supporters become such a self entitled bunch of whingers ? Parker out ? Don't embarrass yourself. You're sounding like the supporters of other clubs that we all used to snigger at. We were poor today and we will be poor again this season. We're Afc Bournemouth, trying to get promoted from the Championship nothing more, nothing less.

Not a fan of Scott Parker but I do worry about our form. I worry more about what might happen to the club if we don’t go up this season as I feel Blake and Hughes have everything riding on Parker delivering the goods the first time round

;