Parking close near to Craven Cottage............

Les_Mahagow

Reserves
Looking for some advice/suggestions for parking close to/near Craven Cottage. I am driving from Glasgow, picking my son up in Sheffield on the way down. Happy to use a park and ride option if that is even an option. Or if anyone has a parking space they would offer :DCheers in advance.

Last edited:
if u have time, and don't mind a stroll (about 2 miles) I like to park in Netheravon Road (S) right by the Fullers Brewery. Its a really nice walk by the Thames to the ground. Parking is free after 5, its a nice quiet road, and straight back onto the main roads after. Don't be tempted to park on Chiswick Mall tho..... or you may find your car submerged when you return.

Don't forget the congestion charge
No congestion charge, but inside ultra low emmission zone. You can check car reg on TFL site to see if yours complies. Mine doesnt but luckily my partners does, so I'll be driving hers!

Edit no congestion charge if you come round 25 and in at m4. Not sure which way you'll come into London

Congestion charge now applies 7 days a week except for Christmas Day. Parked near The Crabtree Pub in Fulham last time. Should be free parking on surrounding streets that have meter parking that time of night and only a 10 minute walk to the ground. The beer is expensive though London prices. Anywhere near Charing Cross Hospital is walkable.

Congestion charge now applies 7 days a week except for Christmas Day. Parked near The Crabtree Pub in Fulham last time. Should be free parking on surrounding streets that have meter parking that time of night and only a 10 minute walk to the ground. The beer is expensive though London prices. Anywhere near Charing Cross Hospital is walkable.
Fulham isnt in the congestion charge zone though.

No congestion charge, but inside ultra low emmission zone. You can check car reg on TFL site to see if yours complies. Mine doesnt but luckily my partners does, so I'll be driving hers!

Edit no congestion charge if you come round 25 and in at m4. Not sure which way you'll come into London

I will probably do as you suggest, but assess traffic on the way in.

Last time at Fulham the Magic Minibus parked close, then we had to disembark and get on another van to take us slightly closer!

if u have time, and don't mind a stroll (about 2 miles) I like to park in Netheravon Road (S) right by the Fullers Brewery. Its a really nice walk by the Thames to the ground. Parking is free after 5, its a nice quiet road, and straight back onto the main roads after. Don't be tempted to park on Chiswick Mall tho..... or you may find your car submerged when you return.
Parking in Chiswick by the river is a good shout, if you have time. Some great pubs as you follow the river round to Fulham.
ie The Dove .......grade 2 listed and has the smallest public bar in the UK ;-)

Parking in Chiswick by the river is a good shout, if you have time. Some great pubs as you follow the river round to Fulham.
ie The Dove .......grade 2 listed and has the smallest public bar in the UK ;-)
I thought that was near Dorchester? ;-)

;