Parking / Tube for Spurs ???

SteveJonesLegend

Fans' Favourite
Does anyone having suggestions/little gems for where to park and tube on Saturday...

Currently the options I am looking at are...

Park at Perivale and tube in...
Park at Cheshunt and tube in...
Park at Richmond and tube in...
Park at IKEA Tottenham and walk the 20 mins to the ground...

Anyone got any suggestions they can share? Needs to involve car and tube... Not getting the train... Thx

Hi SJL. See below link.

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=79612&posts=6

I usually take the Richmond option for convenience of getting straight back onto the M3 but sometimes park up in Ealing and tube in from there.

If you are going to tube to Seven Sisters - prepare for a half hour slog up Tottenham High Rd.

All these travel threads, all avoiding the main questions. What time are we all getting there? where are we meeting? and most importantly, will there be police horses and how are they getting there? : )

GARYafCb - 13/4/2017 12:42

If you are going to tube to Seven Sisters - prepare for a half hour slog up Tottenham High Rd.

I don't know why people do that.

Overground White Hart Lane just outside the ground,goes straight to Liverpool Street,and from there the world is your oyster.

Last season, we used Just Park and parked on a drive way in Enfield around the corner from the station. Short ride to WHL station for about £6 return. After the game, we avoided the big queues at WHL station as we were going North while most of the crowd queued to head back into C London.

;