Passion and drive ?

Recall the days when we brought on the likes of Pugh or Gosling to give us a bit of passion and drive up front - we need players with their positive attitude when things get tough but sadly they are no longer around. So it's up to current squad members to up the ante. We have Cardiff and Watford next and a great opportunity to rekindle that fighting spirit and a drive towards the top. So who are the players that are going to step up??? On paper it should be the likes of Brooks but something seems to be holding him back so come on the rest of you step forward - come on u redz!

Pearson comes in ..good reputation...plays a couple of games...shows up well...then gets shoved on the bench.
Riquelme..brilliant skills.. Ignored after he scored in a rare appearance.
There seems to be some kind of Fear Culture around the club.
It would be interesting to hear from Gosling at some point.. to learn of the differences at Watford.

Pearson comes in ..good reputation...plays a couple of games...shows up well...then gets shoved on the bench.
It would be interesting to hear from Gosling at some point.. to learn of the differences at Watford.
It’s quite rare for me to be onboard with your posts but I agree with this one. That said Pearson wouldn’t have made any difference today as Lerma and Cook were 2 of our best players

Riquelme has scored twice

It’s quite rare for me to be onboard with your posts but I agree with this one. That said Pearson wouldn’t have made any difference today as Lerma and Cook were 2 of our best players
Strange reply ....I agree with you , but the players he may of replaced, had decent games....??

The natural state of the average Boscombe fan is bitter disappointment....no matter what the score...
But just being a Boscombe fan is such an addiction...you never get away from those pine needle aromas and you dream of being able to buy a house in Thistlebarrow Rd.
That South End terrace...stays under your feet forever...the linament smell that drifted off the thighs off Bumstead and Coxon in the warm ups.. I pick up that when sniffing a ruby coloured craft beer along with the malt..
.sore hands from thumping the advert boards.. laughing when Bryn Jones got sent off...he sat on the ball while the ref made his mind up..and walked off waving at us kids!

But nothing could ever beat ..the 4-2 v QPR on my 13th birthday...under the floodlights..fell asleep next day in French lesson..and got my only ever detention !
Strangely I came top in French that year ..and Geography!
Great days..

The natural state of the average Boscombe fan is bitter disappointment....no matter what the score...
But just being a Boscombe fan is such an addiction...you never get away from those pine needle aromas and you dream of being able to buy a house in Thistlebarrow Rd.
That South End terrace...stays under your feet forever...the linament smell that drifted off the thighs off Bumstead and Coxon in the warm ups.. I pick up that when sniffing a ruby coloured craft beer along with the malt..
.sore hands from thumping the advert boards.. laughing when Bryn Jones got sent off...he sat on the ball while the ref made his mind up..and walked off waving at us kids!

But nothing could ever beat ..the 4-2 v QPR on my 13th birthday...under the floodlights..fell asleep next day in French lesson..and got my only ever detention !
Strangely I came top in French that year ..and Geography!
Great days..
Better memories! I saw us lose 2-0 at Loftus Road, thanks to a Don Givens brace.

MISSING

Passion and Drive

Current whereabouts unknown.

Last seen December 2018
As mentioned by others this team are making the most of the fact they are not being screamed at from the stands for their ineptitude and lack of commitment. You just get the feeling it doesn't matter if they win or lose from them. An earful from us in stands is what they need from a start!!!!

Most Champ managers would love the squad we’ve got ... on paper. Internationals from back to front, def loads of talent. Then 11 run on as a team and turn to jelly. Can see some fight from Lerma and Sam S - the rest are playing like rabbits. Is there something in the water at DC?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again , what an unlikeable team AFCB have become , self absorbed and uninterested at any attempt at self improvement .
Howe , Tindall and now Woodgate having to put up with these prima donna’s . ... and they even get a pass from being booed off the pitch .

Last edited:
The whole reason I ever identified with Surridge...I saw him in a game for Yeovil ..at the end he was white faced and heaving with exhaustion..it was a bloody friendly !

;